“Absolutely amazing! ”
Review of Szalamibolt - MOVED

Szalamibolt
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Healthy, additive and preservative-free foods from quality handicraft producers. Smoked goods, crackling, ham, pate, pickles, cheese, preserves, mustard, vinegar, oil, honey, jam, tea, wine, liqueur, brandy, beer ... and many other local products. Also runs as a bistro, serving coffee, drinks, sandwiches and bagels.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Baby buggy parking, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Absolutely amazing! ”
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

I went here on recommendation during my recent trip to Budapest. I ordered the Salami bagel, and a cappuccino. The food was ready within a few minutes. The presentation was to notch, and the taste was even better. The bagel was delicious, the salami was practically gourmet, and a layer of fresh cream cheese topped everything off. The cappuccino was first rate as well. We sat outside on a quiet corner and enjoyed the whole experience immensely. On my next trip to Budapest, a visit here will be at the top of my list.

1 Thank RonTeed

Budapest, Hungary
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Compulsory gastro-point”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

I visited this small shop before a picnic to buy some special salamis. I left with a bag full of different chees, ham and salami. All of them was suuuuuuper! I especially loved the hungarian grey cow ham! The owner was really nice and helpful, he answered all my stupid questions and proposed me other products. I can't wait to return here and try their terrace where you can try their food with a nice juice or coffee. Moreover, the shop is in the nicest area of the city, and it's really easy to reach by public transport.

Visited April 2014