Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,914 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 August 2019

We had a wonderfull stay. The room, service and breakfast were great. The location was very good and despite the central location we had a quiet room. Glutenfree breakfast was no problem and there are glutenfree bakeries and restaurants close by as well.

2  Thank susanO1611CI
HotelCarat, General Manager at Carat Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2019

Dear Susan,
Thank you very much for choosing Carat Boutique Hotel for your stay! I’m glad you enjoyed it and I really hope you will return to us in the nearly future.

Reviewed 1 August 2019

My husband and I went to Budapest for our first ever time and it did not disappoint. The hotel was in an excellent location, was clean and modern and smelt clean and fresh. We would definitely stay here again. I had mentioned it was a surprise trip for my husband and so they even left a birthday message and champagne in the room to greet us. Sometimes it’s those little things that mean an awful lot. Thank you everyone at the Carat Boutiqe hotel and we shall see you again soon. For those who are maybe a little anxious on what to expect in Budapest as we were, don’t be, it’s stunning, interesting with something for everyone.

Date of stay: June 2019
3  Thank Julie T

Dear Julie,

Reviewed 25 July 2019

We stayed here for three nights. It was a perfect home base to explore Budapest. The front desk staff were all very helpful and offered great suggestions on what to do and where to go. Easy to walk to most places but this hotel is also just a few steps away from the subway line and Hop-On-hop -off tour stops.
The Breakfast was excellent with a large selection of hot and cold items to choose from each day. throughout the day, There is free coffee, tea, juice and water that is self-serve.

Date of stay: June 2019
2  Thank GayTravelCouple

Dear "GayTravelCouple",

thank you very much for your feedback! I'm glad you enjoyed your holiday and the breakfast at the hotel. Our colleagues always try to fulfill the needs of the guests so they can have a memorable stay. I hope we can welcome you soon!

Reviewed 22 July 2019

Great hotel, great friendly stuff. Recommended! Breakfast is super good and the stuff is very helpful. Great location in the city centre close to all the bars and restaurants. Would stay there again !!!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank lital2008
HotelCarat, Front Office Manager at Carat Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2019

Dear "lital2008",

thank you very much for your feedback! I'm glad you enjoyed your holiday and the breakfast at the hotel. Our colleagues try to fulfill the needs of the guests so they can have a memorable stay. I hope we can welcome you soon!

Reviewed 21 July 2019

The location was great to walk everything, including public transportation. There several streets filled with restaurants and bars that were with 5 minutes of walking. Our room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. There was a lot of delicious options in the buffet breakfast and 2 coffee machines which was nice when it was busy.

• Trip type: Travelled with family