1,615 results
All reviews rooftop bar music theme complimentary wine and cheese jazz wing every afternoon high note signature room grand piano beautiful hotel nespresso machine stephen's basilica great spa perfect location breakfast was delicious steam room loved this hotel river cruise
Reviewed 31 July 2017

What can you say about Aria? We were blown away. It has everything from excellent service to all the facilities you would want from a large chain hotel not to mention the wonderful rooftop bar. We hadn't even realised there was a swimming pool (which is a pretty decent size). We loved the small touches like breakfast being served until the very civilised time of 11am and also the wine cheese with live music in the evenings.

I won't go on about the facilities as they are covered in detail in previous reviews but needless to say the room was lovely (we had a Sun Room in the Opera Wing) and although small (which is stated on the website) has all the mod cons.

If I was going to be really picky the only (minor) complaints I would have are that it was a bit annoying that, due to the location of our room, we didn't have direct access to the gym and had to take the elevator to the lobby, walk across it and then take the stairs down. I like to exercise every morning and I am sure the sight of me returning from the gym all sweaty and walking across the lobby whilst people were enjoying their breakfasts wasn't a pleasant sight! It would be nice to be able to have the option to take the stairs to or from the gym which didn't seem possible. The same could be said about accessing the roof bar. Despite being one floor below it, we had to take the lift all the way down to the lobby to go up again. I would also note that the gym is very basic and as someone who is keen on keeping fit, the addition of something like a pullup bar would be really good. All of these points a VERY minor and do not detract from the beauty of this hotel. If I come to Budapest again I know where I am staying.

2  Thank Tom210
Regina P, Support & Social Media Manager at Aria Hotel Budapest by Library Hotel Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2017

Dear Tom210,

Such a lovely review and recommendation - thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay at Aria Hotel Budapest.

Your comments regarding our team are very kind. We are very proud of the standard of service our team provide, ensuring every guest who visits has the most wonderful all round and special experience.

We appreciate all of your comments and do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Warm regards,
Regina@ariahotelbudapest. com

Reviewed 29 July 2017

Post a river cruise, we chose this hotel for two days, as it was described as the “Best Hotel in the World” and we were not disappointed - I can see how the very stylish Aria Hotel Budapest earned this enviable pole position. Based on its service, location, rooms and comprehensive amenities, it easily provides one of the finest hotel experiences. We stayed in the Liszt Studio, and from the moment we stepped into this incredibly inviting music-themed hotel, until our departure, the experience was simply outstanding. Essentially, each of the elements that the modern guest looks for is present and refined to perfection like the classical music that permeated our section of the hotel. The location is convenient - near the cathedral, cafes, shopping and the park. The staff are all friendly and accommodating; the large rooms have the most modern technology at your bedside - lighting controls, top sound system, iPod players, electronic curtains, electronic sky shades; the large bathroom has a separate tub and shower along with a stall for the toilet; there is a large closet with safe, and the list goes on! It’s certainly one of the most exciting hotels that I have stayed in. The live entertainment in the main lobby (with included wine and cheese) is outstanding - from the personable pianist to the classical quintet with harpist! It is amazing what this boutique hotel has packed into this comparatively small hotel, with the sky bar and amazing city views another highlight! The one inconvenience that I found in this ultra-modern hotel is for international guests who are using 110v appliances, as there is no dedicated 110v outlet in the room. Given the exceptional technology, this was a surprise. To the hotel’s credit, however, they immediately responded by providing me with a power supply for my Apple laptop and the iPod players were able to charge my phone, but the iPad was too big. Beyond this minor inconvenience, if you are looking for one of the most positive experiences in a small package, this is it! This David among hotels easily slays the giants!

Room Tip: The light-filled Liszt Studio has skylights and a wall of windows facing the west, hence a flood of sunlight in the afternoons.
1  Thank Carlos S
Regina P, Support Manager at Aria Hotel Budapest by Library Hotel Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Dear Carlos S,

Many thanks for sharing your amazing feedback regarding your recent stay with us at Aria Hotel Budapest.

We feel honored for your wonderful compliments, and for having taken the time to give us a generous review on TripAdvisor.

It was really good to read your praising words of the Aria’s premium location, the design, the hotel facilities as well as the Wine & Cheese Reception experience at our Music Garden. I will happily share your compliments with the entire staff as they are our greatest pride!

I truly hope that we will have the chance to welcome you back again to the Aria in Budapest or perhaps to one of our sister properties in Prague, Manhattan or Toronto within the Library Hotel Collection. In case you have any question, please feel free to contact me directly via regina @ ariahotelbudapest. com any time.

Kind regards,
Regina

Reviewed 27 July 2017

Gorgeous hotel with lovely staff. The room was amazing. Highlights were the rooftop bar with stunning views and the pianist playing in the evening with the free cheese and wine. Spa was lovely too, the kids really enjoyed the pool. Best hotel I have stayed in.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank adm849
Zoltan K, General Manager at Aria Hotel Budapest by Library Hotel Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Dear adm849,

We were so glad to read that you enjoyed your stay so much and received excellent service, including our unique Wine and Cheese reception, the High Note Skybar and the Harmony Spa as well.

Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us anytime.

Warm regards,
Zoltan Kecskemethy

Reviewed 26 July 2017

The Aria hotel Budapest is an hotel not to be missed. The library collection of hotels has not reduced the standard since the Aria opened. In fact I would say that the other hotels have now a challenge in keeping up this most excellent standard.
From the introduction at the reception with a ready smile and a speedy transit to your bedroom.
The rooms are of a high standard, continental breakfast, which if required, guests can order either boiled eggs, scrambled, omelette or fried with a rasher of bacon.The staff
produce a high level of service to anything that is requested of them.
The area although on a regulated thoroughfare, is peaceful, with some shops and cafes leading onto the square and St Stephens basilica, a must for the inside splendour.
The streets are extremely clean and the people helpful.

Room Tip: Most of the rooms are of very good standard, but for a really special occasion try the signature rooms for excellence.
2  Thank Robert C
Regina P, Support & Social Media Manager at Aria Hotel Budapest by Library Hotel Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Dear Robert C,

We are more than delighted to had the chance to make your Budapest trip extra special, it was truly an elevating moment to read your words of appreciation!

I am grateful you enjoyed our breakfast, the room, as well as the central location of our property. I was personally proud that you highlighted the hospitality of our staff, and I will make sure to share it with the entire hotel team. Nothing is more motivating, than reading words like yours.

With warm regards,
Regina

Reviewed 25 July 2017

amazing, amazing, amazing customer service. The staff are clearly proud of their fantastic hotel and go above and beyond to make you feel welcome. Every single staff member is so great at their job, theyre friendly and always available to assist you. The rooms are beautiful and they offer wine tasting and cheese every evening while a pianist plays music. Im thrilled that we decided to stay here and will come back. It's in the perfect location, right in the middle of shopping, food, bars and a park. thank you for a memorable stay

Room Tip: we stayed in the basic room that overlooked the courtyard, room was really nice and pleasant the courtyard is very quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Gigi L

Dear Gigi L,

We are truly touched by your praising words and we couldn't be thankful enough for providing us such a positive feedback!

It was our team's pleasure to taking care of you during your stay at Aria Hotel Budapest. We do hope to see you again in the very near future.

Please feel free to contact me personally if we may be of service to you in any way.

Best regards,