1,686 results
All reviews rooftop bar music theme complimentary wine and cheese jazz wing every afternoon high note signature room grand piano beautiful hotel nespresso machine stephen's basilica perfect location breakfast was delicious loved this hotel christmas market river cruise four seasons
Reviewed 11 August 2017

We have stayed in some great hotels all over the world but this is up there amongst the best. There is not much that I can say that has not been said before because all the reviews rate The Aria as excellent. The young, professional and friendly staff are all excellent. From the general manager, who came and introduced himself on our first morning to the guys who were at the hotel entrance to welcome people were all really nice people. The hotel is beautifully designed and there are beautiful flowers and orchid plants everywhere. We could not have chosen a better hotel for our 4 nights in this beautiful city. Don't consider staying anywhere else, you will not be disappointed.

Room tip: We were upgraded to a beautiful room on the top floor in the opera room. The room was large and finished beautifully.It was very quiet..
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Zoltan K, General Manager at Aria Hotel Budapest by Library Hotel Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Dear thedearmans,

Thank you so much for your fantastic review, it is such a great experience whenever we meet guests like you staying with us!
It was my pleasure to meet you personally and I do hope you will come back once, so we may welcome you back.

I am especially glad that you highlighted the young, yet professional staff, as we are most proud of them creating a fantastic vibe and atmosphere through their attentive and caring personalities.

Thank you again, and we hope to welcome you back soon!
Best regards,
Zoltan Kecskemethy

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

The hotel is situated very conveniently on the Pest side of the river. A beautiful relaxed hotel with warm friendly staff who go above and beyond to offer you all you could ask for. We stayed for 3 nights and loved every minute. Not the cheapest but worth every penny

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank sarahh6264
Regina P, Support Manager at Aria Hotel Budapest by Library Hotel Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

Dear sarahh6264,

Many thanks for taking the time to share your experience and such a wonderful review with us. It is our privilege that you have chosen our musically inspired hotel for your stay at Budapest.

Thank you again for highlighting the service of our staff, of which we are most proud of.

We trust you will return to experience our World Boutique Hotel awarded Harmony Spa services and have the opportunity to enjoy our exceptional High Note SkyBar too.

Kind regards,
Regina @ AriaHotelBudapest.com

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Special and elegant design hotel in the heart of Budapest with unique architectural solutions. You should not miss the roof terrace where you can admire the odd views with great food and drinks or just a coffee and cake. Dessert creations are my favorites. I've been here a few times for a cup of coffee, my soul is always cheering on the environment ... :-)

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Jjudithh

Dear Jjudithh,

Thank you for your review and for sharing your thoughts with us!

It was truly pleasing to read that you have enjoyed your stay at the Aria and that you highlighted our High Note SkyBar. We are extremely happy that our team was able to provide you an excellent service.

I really hope that next time you will have a chance to try all our facilities, including the Wine and Cheese Reception enhanced with live music in the Music Garden courtyard and our award winning Harmony Spa as well!

I hope to welcome you back to the Aria soon. Please feel free to contact me directly via regina@ariahotelbudapest. com any time, should you have any further remarks or questions.

With warm regards,
Regina

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Without question the best hotel I have ever stayed at. The architecture is incredible, spa is amazing, if you like wine and cheese they have 2 hours every day for you to stock up free of charge.

We stayed in the Rose suite (202) for 1 night from the 4th to 5th August and hopefully if they read this they can offer a few nights at a discount so we can fly over from the UK again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank andrewsP5572ML
Regina P, Support Manager at Aria Hotel Budapest by Library Hotel Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Dear Andrew S,

Let me thank you very much for your superb comment and words of appreciation regarding your recent stay with us.

We were extremely proud to learn from your post. I was pleased to learn from your post that you truly enjoyed our musically inspired unique rooms along with the special location of the hotel.

I do hope to be able to welcome you back very soon!

With best regards,
Regina@ ariahotelbudapest. com

Reviewed 6 August 2017

The Aria is a wonderful hotel. The staff is caring and helpful and very professional. They had great suggestions on tours and recommended excellent local restaurants for dinner each evening. The rooms are spacious, beds were comfortable, and the bathroom was incredible. The air-conditioning was quite efficient, which was very important, since it was 98 F every day of our stay in Budapest. The music theme was lovely, and they even have a CD library from which you may borrow your favorites to listen to each evening.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank ernestc324

Dear ernestc324,

First of all we are truly grateful that you chose Aria Hotel Budapest as your home-away from home. Your amazing brief and positive review made us very happy, thank you.

I am delighted to hear that you received such a wonderful service while staying with us. I am always pleased when our employees meet and exceed our valued guests’ expectations.

I truly hope that we will have the chance to welcome you back again to the Aria in Budapest or perhaps to one of our sister properties in Prague, Manhattan or Toronto within the Library Hotel Collection. In case you have any question, please feel free to contact me directly via regina @ ariahotelbudapest. com any time.

Kind regards,