“Of track”

Ranked #1,254 of 3,559 Restaurants in Budapest
Neighbourhood: Terézváros
Neighbourhood: Terézváros
Reviewed 15 November 2012 via mobile

Nice original laid back bar with mostly local crowd. Not very easy to find. You can get food here too. The night I was here, an older gentelment was playing an acordion.

Reviewed 12 September 2011

I loved the laid-back atmosphere here. It felt very relaxed, even when it was crowded. I ate one meal here that was decent, but nothing special.

Reviewed 28 July 2011

I have been going to Pótkulcs regularly since 2006 and I love it.
It is quite "retro" in style, but very cosy. In summer you can sit outside in the lovely courtyard. The prices are very good and I love their food, especially sztrapacska, one of my favourite dishes.

1  Thank FrancyBudapest

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Budapest, Hungary
Reviewed 16 July 2008

I love it. A little bit expensive but the in the summer this is a great place. the cook is sometimes slow, we did wait an hour once, but the food is good once it is in front of you.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook