“Disappointing and expensive ”
Review of I Quattro Artisti

I Quattro Artisti
Ranked #2,705 of 3,610 Restaurants in Budapest
Cuisines: Hungarian, Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: District V / Inner City
Description: I Artisti Quattro restaurant in the heart of Budapest, one of the most spectacular parts of the city on the Duna Corso neighborhood Vigado square. The restaurant's windows and terrace overlooking the river Danube, Gellert Hill and the Castle of Buda. The restaurant offers both international and Hungarian cuisine specialties pleasant Mediterranean atmosphere. From spring to autumn, we expect our terrace with a beautiful view of the guests.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

As another reviewer noted, should have read the reviews first. Pizzas were bland. Tiramisu was good. Coffee warm not hot. Beer large not small as ordered. Waiting staff were disinterested. High service charge!! Try elsewhere.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Ordinary by any standard. Pizza was soft crust so chewy, not our style of pizza. Waiter was taciturn to just not interested. Beer was on the warm side. Then to top it off after they added service fees to the bill the cashier actually asked us to leave a tip either on the card or on the table in cash. We did neither. Would not recommend.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Came here for lunch on a hot May day. Sat outside, under umbrellas, and we were "misted" periodically to keep us cool. It was great! The food is Italian and Hungarian and our table had some of both cuisines....it all was very good. the waiter was friendly and explained those things we were unsure about. Other staff smiled as they went by and all in all it was a very pleasant place. Restrooms were free too.

Reviewed 1 June 2018

This advertises itself as an Hungarian/Italian restaurant. We looked at the menu which was quite attractive so decided to have dinner there. There were two musicians, a man who played an electric keyboard and a girl who sang. We thought they were top class, particularly the girl who was a superb singer. The portions of food were large. The prosciutto and fungi pizza was excellent. The paprika chicken with dumplings came with a large salad and was also good. Why then have I only rated it 2 stars? When I came to pay the bill the waitress said "Nothing has been added to your bill, so would you like me to add the tip or give me the tip in cash?" A little cheeky, I thought, but I asked her to add 10% to the bill. I can do 10% in my head so I knew she had added a bit more than that but I let it pass. When I got back to my hotel and looked at the bill, I saw that 15% had been added before the waitress presented it, then she had added over 12% when I asked her to add 10%. So in the end they got a tip of about 30% and I felt cheated.

Reviewed 1 June 2018

Wide choice of menu. Food was lovely. Comfortable and well presented restaurant. The service was good.