2,026 results
All reviews costes downtown chain bridge beautiful hotel michelin star restaurant costes restaurant pillow menu the river nespresso machine rooms face upgraded to a suite complimentary water quiet side street would highly recommend this hotel st stephen's basilica the hotel staff bottle of champagne within walking distance
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very nice hotel in a very good location. Almost all the landmarks are walking distance. Chain Bridge and St. Stephen’s Cathedral are only about 5 min walk or less. The Parliament building is also very close. The interior of the hotel room is very modern and pretty. You get a bottle of Hungarian sparkling wine on arrival and complimentary chocolates every day. The staff are very helpful and polite. I will definitely recommend Prestige Hotel Budapest! Our stay was overall amazing!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Clarissetd
Peter_Vezekenyi, Ügyvezető igazgató at Prestige Hotel Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Clarissetd,

I would like to say thank you for choosing to stay at our Prestige Hotel Budapest and for dedicating your precious time to write a feedback about us.

It feels amazing, that you really enjoyed your stay with us and managed to discover our surroundings easily. I was happy to read, that you were fascinated by the stunning design of our rooms, that you appreciated our attentive staff and all of our fine gestures given beyond the Hungarian Champagne, which was included in your booking package.

Your generous Tripadvisor review is highly appreciated and I sincerely hope, that you will return to us if your plans take you back to Budapest.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed at the Prestige hotel in November for a 3 night trip to Budapest and I would definitely stay again without hesitation. It is such a lovely hotel with friendly staff and in an excellent location!

Date of stay: November 2018
1  Thank Li_nda1

Dear Linda,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at our lovely Prestige Hotel Budapest and for taking your precious time to share your positive experiences with us and the online readers.

Nothing could make me happier than to learn from your feedback, that your city break turned to be an unforgettable memory. Many thanks for appreciating the friendliness of our great staff and our favourable location in the heart of the city. It gives me pleasure, that you would return anytime to our lovely hotel without hesitation. We cannot wait to welcoming you back, hopefully in the not so distant future.

Thank you for the high rating given and for sharing your lovely words here on Tripadvisor.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent service, excellent condition and excellent place place in general. We enjoyed tree days at Prestige and one hour in the conclusion was that we will without a doubt be coming back to Prestige.

1  Thank Kristofferthorb
Peter_Vezekenyi, Ügyvezető igazgató at Prestige Hotel Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Kristoffer T,

I am incredibly proud, that you think we are worthy of 5 stars and that you were maximally satisfied with our high-level guest-oriented service and our well-located hotel itself. Our main and everyday goal is to create unforgettable guest experience; it is fantastic, that we managed to help make your Budapest trip so special and memorable!

Your lovely review is highly appreciated and we sincerely hope, that you will return to us if your plans take you back to Budapest.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We absolutely enjoy our stay at Prestige Hotel Budapest. We found that the hotel itself is very well located in the city, only a few minutes of walk away from the river. Service and food were excellent throughout our stay. Our room was spacious, beautiful and very clean.

I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a great place to stay during their visit to Budapest.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank doublecitra

Dear doublecitra,

Let me express my great thankfulness for you for choosing to stay at our lovely Prestige Hotel Budapest and for taking the trouble to share your nice thoughts about us.

I was thrilled to learn from your review, that you spent a really enjoyable holiday with us in our awesome capital. It is delightful, that you found our hotel to be ideally located and you were more than happy with the services you received during your stay.I am pleased, that you loved our spotlessly clean, spacious and stunning hotel room.

I am grateful for you for recommending our hotel to anyone travelling to Budapest with any purpose. Look forward to welcoming you back, hopefully in the not so distant future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel is wonderful. From the moment we arrived we were looked after impeccably. The reception staff are very helpful and booked us a Danube dinner cruise upon request, and offered great advice on places to eat and things to see. The room we stayed in was wonderful. The beds are utterly amazing. I had the best sleep of my life. I seriously doubt I will ever sleep as well as I slept in this hotel. It was a delightful touch of the housekeeper to bring us a complimentary chocolate every evening, accompanied by a weather forecast for the next day. Overall I cannot fault this hotel at all. It was delightful and thoroughly deserves 5 stars.

3  Thank NNN365

Dear NNN365,

Thank you for choosing to stay at our lovely Prestige Hotel Budapest and for sharing your amazing feedback with us and Tripadvisor readers.

I was very happy to read your lovely thoughts, needless to say, that we strive day by day to achieve such a great satisfaction, like yours. I am incredibly proud, that we managed to exceed all your expectations and you encountered genuine, impeccable service throughout your entire stay. It sounds wonderful, that you loved our high comfort bed and you experienced your best night rest you have ever had in your life.

Finally, many thanks for your statement, that we could deserve one more star. We would love to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.