2,030 results
All reviews costes downtown chain bridge beautiful hotel michelin star restaurant costes restaurant pillow menu the river nespresso machine rooms face upgraded to a suite complimentary water quiet side street would highly recommend this hotel st stephen's basilica free upgrade within walking distance bottle of champagne
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed at The Prestige Hotel last weekend on a weekend break. The hotel is in Pest and is in an excellent position by the Szechenyi Bridge giving easy access to all of the tourist attractions in Buda, and all other attractions in all of Budapest either by walking, the metro, bus or tram.
The lobby is beautiful with an amazing smell the moment you walk in, and staff are so courteous. The rooms are lovely with everything that you need. I would totally recommend this hotel 100%

1  Thank AshleyHud
Peter_Vezekenyi, Ügyvezető igazgató at Prestige Hotel Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear AshleyHud,

Thanks a million for choosing to stay at our Prestige Hotel Budapest for your weekend city break and for taking your valuable time to express your great satisfaction here, on Tripadvisor.

I am grateful for highlighting our perfect location in the heart of the sparkling life of Budapest and near to the main tourist attractions. It feels amazing, that you were fascinated by our breathtakingly beautiful lobby and you enjoyed our hotel room satisfying every need and comfort. Further on, it is wonderful, that you were impressed by our unique fragrance and you appreciated our polite and friendly personnel.

Your high recommendation is much appreciated, thanks again. I sincerely hope, that you will return to us if your plans take you back to Budapest, will be waiting for you!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very nice hotel in a very good location. Almost all the landmarks are walking distance. Chain Bridge and St. Stephen’s Cathedral are only about 5 min walk or less. The Parliament building is also very close. The interior of the hotel room is very modern and pretty. You get a bottle of Hungarian sparkling wine on arrival and complimentary chocolates every day. The staff are very helpful and polite. I will definitely recommend Prestige Hotel Budapest! Our stay was overall amazing!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Clarissetd

Dear Clarissetd,

I would like to say thank you for choosing to stay at our Prestige Hotel Budapest and for dedicating your precious time to write a feedback about us.

It feels amazing, that you really enjoyed your stay with us and managed to discover our surroundings easily. I was happy to read, that you were fascinated by the stunning design of our rooms, that you appreciated our attentive staff and all of our fine gestures given beyond the Hungarian Champagne, which was included in your booking package.

Your generous Tripadvisor review is highly appreciated and I sincerely hope, that you will return to us if your plans take you back to Budapest.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed at the Prestige hotel in November for a 3 night trip to Budapest and I would definitely stay again without hesitation. It is such a lovely hotel with friendly staff and in an excellent location!

Date of stay: November 2018
1  Thank Li_nda1

Dear Linda,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at our lovely Prestige Hotel Budapest and for taking your precious time to share your positive experiences with us and the online readers.

Nothing could make me happier than to learn from your feedback, that your city break turned to be an unforgettable memory. Many thanks for appreciating the friendliness of our great staff and our favourable location in the heart of the city. It gives me pleasure, that you would return anytime to our lovely hotel without hesitation. We cannot wait to welcoming you back, hopefully in the not so distant future.

Thank you for the high rating given and for sharing your lovely words here on Tripadvisor.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 15 January 2019 via mobile

Excellent service, excellent condition and excellent place place in general. We enjoyed tree days at Prestige and one hour in the conclusion was that we will without a doubt be coming back to Prestige.

1  Thank Kristofferthorb

Dear Kristoffer T,

I am incredibly proud, that you think we are worthy of 5 stars and that you were maximally satisfied with our high-level guest-oriented service and our well-located hotel itself. Our main and everyday goal is to create unforgettable guest experience; it is fantastic, that we managed to help make your Budapest trip so special and memorable!

Your lovely review is highly appreciated and we sincerely hope, that you will return to us if your plans take you back to Budapest.

Reviewed 14 January 2019 via mobile

We absolutely enjoy our stay at Prestige Hotel Budapest. We found that the hotel itself is very well located in the city, only a few minutes of walk away from the river. Service and food were excellent throughout our stay. Our room was spacious, beautiful and very clean.

I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a great place to stay during their visit to Budapest.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank doublecitra
Peter_Vezekenyi, Ügyvezető igazgató at Prestige Hotel Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2019

Dear doublecitra,

Let me express my great thankfulness for you for choosing to stay at our lovely Prestige Hotel Budapest and for taking the trouble to share your nice thoughts about us.

I was thrilled to learn from your review, that you spent a really enjoyable holiday with us in our awesome capital. It is delightful, that you found our hotel to be ideally located and you were more than happy with the services you received during your stay.I am pleased, that you loved our spotlessly clean, spacious and stunning hotel room.

I am grateful for you for recommending our hotel to anyone travelling to Budapest with any purpose. Look forward to welcoming you back, hopefully in the not so distant future.