Great place for a short stay. Peaceful inner yard. Small annoyances: Jacuzzi didn't work. Blanket was only 170 cm long. The web page said that breakfast is included, and check-out is at 11, but in reception we were told that breakfast costs extra and check-out is at 10. We booked double bed, but got two single.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Budapest Museum Central is located in the heart of historical center of Budapest directly across from the Hungarian National Museum and many of its rooms have spectacular views onto the Museum. Visitors cannot find a more central location: less than a 5 minute walk from the famous shopping area of Vaci Street and within walking distance from the worldwide famous Gellert Thermal Baths and the romantic Danube river embankment with an amazing view over Budapest Castle district. The rooms are newly renovated and all equipment and furniture are brand new. All rooms have work area with free Internet access, Sat TV, air conditioning and sound proof windows. The Studios have also Jacuzzi hydro massage and kitchen. Our English speaking staff is ready to welcome you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Ebookers so you can book your Budapest Museum Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Budapest Museum Central Hotel Budapest
- Museum Central Hotel Budapest
- Museum Central Budapest