“Lovely Apartment!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

amyldoher...
Chorley, United Kingdom
“Lovely Apartment!”
Reviewed 19 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

We stayed here for 3 nights and we loved the apartment. The apartment is lovely, clean and warm, the only downside was the noise, a bus stop is situated right outside the apartment so we would suggest ear plugs!! First night we didn’t sleep too good, but the rest was perfect.
Csilla & Mark were very helpful, lovely people. The apartment is in a great location, within walking distance you can reach the centre. If not then there is the bus stop. We recommend staying here!!

Management Response
21 Nov 2017
Big thanks to you Amy, we are very glad that you stayed at us, and we hope to see you soon again in our city! :-)
Karl W
New York City, New York
“I cannot imagine staying anywhere else”
Reviewed 26 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

I should mention there are several apartments managed by Csilla and Mark. I stayed in this one but saw others and as far as I am concerned this is the place to stay in Budapest. With a bus literally outside the door that linked me in minutes to Deak Ter the whole city was at my feet.

Location aside the apartment itself was big and bright and sunny and clean. So very welcoming. In the winter I might cook and ask for a coffee maker but in the beautiful weather I had it was a pleasure to walk down to the bakery nearby for a bit of breakfast and coffee.

Comfortable bed with the metal shades that block light and help block street noise, big bathroom, living area with TV if you watch it.

I felt completely at home and was welcomed in the same manner.

The refrigerator came in very handy for the goose liver I bought back to Berlin.

I love Budapest and this will be my home away from home.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: How bright and warm it was
Liked least: No least
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing