We have spent Easter there this year, and I would say that the hotel is not bad but also not any special. We had room on the second floor And I think that it needs some renovation. I have heard that the golf course is quite good (it was cold and raining whole Easter vacations - I know that this is not reason for not playing but I think I do not have to if I do not want).
The spa is not real spa but our kids were happy, as allways. The problem was that not all doors and windows fit properly so there were pretty huge wholes (I cound even put my finger there) and the cold air could get inside.
I believe that this hotel has seen better days but if you do not require anything special and you are crazy about golf you can give it a try. If you require luxury and style you have to wait for better times this hotel may see in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Greenfield Hotel Golf & Spa welcomes you! We are awaiting you in the western tip of Hungary, at the border of the picturesque Alpes and Small Plain, in the spa town of Buk, famous for its exceptional quality medical water. The 207 rooms of the 4-star superior hotel is surrounded by a beautifully maintained 18-hole championship golf course. The 7 ponds located on the course is home to 100 different species of local birds. Enjoy our more than satisfactory services, the romantic surroundings and the joy of wellness and the sports! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Greenfield Hotel Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Greenfield Hotel Golf Buk
- Greenfield Hotel Golf And Spa
- Radisson Sas Birdland Hotel
- Radisson Buk
- Buk Radisson