“Well wrote the search!”

Ranked #14 of 131 Restaurants in Debrecen
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Woow, I used to live in Debrecen, but did not know there is a fantastic pizzeria on Borz street!!! Definitely recommend going there, any day, any time, staff is friendly - showed us the balcony, of course we preferred to eat there. Plenty of pizzas to choose from, we have had the 'kivegzes' and 'inyenc'. Crust is light and thin, toppings are fresh and tasty. Tried lots of different pizzas and pizzerias, this was definitely the best so far. Shame we cannot go there each week!

3  Thank GKKanyo

Reviewed 3 June 2014

If you enjoy a challenge to find your restaurant then you'll love this place! Situated on the way out of town near to a residential area. The fresh pasta was very nice indeed and I look forward to returning to try the pizza, thank you.

1  Thank Adrian N
Reviewed 21 February 2014

The pizzeria is hidden in a small street, one couldn't just find it without Tripadvisor :)
The pizzas we ate were fantastic. Truly one of my best pizzas ever.,.. (they were rich of all the ingredients, well baked, tasty!)
The lady was very attentive and friendly, automatically served the rice for the beer which is not a common thing.
It was really a good experience and we were happy to be there. Will return if we come back once to the town. Thank you!

Reviewed 9 January 2014 via mobile

Really fresh and tasty pizza. The base was really good and didn't leave me feeling like I was going to explode even after chowing down on a whole one to myself. I'd love to visit the place next time, and maybe then I could find out what the Australian connection is!

Reviewed 7 September 2013

We celebrated our baby girl's first birthday in Tar pizzeria, the staff were very kind, helpful they gave toys, feeding chair etc for our baby. Pizza and pasta were tasty. I still think this is my favorite restaurant not only in town but also in Hungary.

1  Thank Anett_from_HUN