“A great discovery in Central Europe”

IKON Restaurant Debrecen
Ranked #2 of 123 Restaurants in Debrecen
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Discover the real Hungarian cuisine made by fresh ingredients from the nearby farms, professional staff. Try the chef table, it's miracolous feeling to taste the foods in the kitchen. --
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Excellent location. The service is kind and attentive and the food is simply a pleasure to discover.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

I've heard a lot about Ikon and I visited Debrecen and I thought I should tried it. We had a fantastic meal. I had beef stew with hand made dumplings and pickles and it was soooo great. Being a Hungarian I know how a stew should taste and this was really one of the best I have tried. My Mum had rabbit and she enjoyed that too. The restaurant is very nice, great location and very friendly staff. The restaurant has a very good wine selection. I truly recommend Ikon and I definitely will be back.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

We spent a wonderful evening here with some customers.We were impressed from the fantastic food. The restaurant is so elegant, the service is very professional. We had chance to taste a real high quality food including starter, main course and dessert with amazing wines. :)

Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

I went here with a couple of friends , and it was a great experience , we did not have a booking however the staff were great to accommodate us , the food was excellent , and wine very well priced and of a high standard . Would recommend as a must !!

Reviewed 17 July 2014

We came back from budapest in romajia and we stop in debrecen.
I was impresed about the place, the menu, and service.
Good quince limonade, nice mangalita pate, tripe soupe with beetroot, the pumpkin soup and good salmon, and good desert.