- convenient location of the hotel, very close to the city center
- very nice spa facilities
- professional staff performing massages
- food (both breakfast & dinner)
- room was extremely small
- WiFi hotspots were all over the hotel (I counted 12) but none of them were able to reach inside of the room, corridors full of people with their smart phones was a typical picture of every evening
- language (English) issue
In a nutshell, the town and the whole area is worth visiting and this hotel is most likely the best you can get. I have read the previous reviews about food in this hotel being very bad and I must say it was either exceptional bad experience or the hotel have improved tremendously. Stayed there for 3 nights and the variety of the food served (each day was something different even for breakfast) was very rich.
Forgetting the WiFi and the size of the room, the language issue became rather annoying after some time. I will skip the details as this example will say it all - my wife ordered a coffee, she got a beer.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), HostelWorld, Hotel.de, Booking.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Hotel Eger & Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.