“sunny lunch”

Price range: US$7 - US$14
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Food was tasty and service was really fast. If the weather is sunny, you can sunbathe, too. We recommend it! :)

Reviewed 12 March 2014

The food are quite good, they use quality ingredients, you can feel that. The menu is various, you can find the food which is according to your taste. The waiters and waitresses are polite and well- qualified. The atmosphere is also very nice, as for me I prefer this restaurant in wintertime, because it is very familiar and peaceful then. The peak season is ususally very busy there. At summer there are a lot of guests, and sometimes I felt I had to wait a lot, because the number of the staff was the same as wintertime. To summerise the things I suggest everybody to try this restaurant, it is one of the best restaurants in Győr.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

Thanks for the good experience. The food was lovely, and delicious. The service is good, and they are friendly. :) I will come back.

Reviewed 27 January 2014

We ate dinner here on our last night in Gyor, The portions were very generous, I ordered soup which was the size of a dinner plate, not the liitle cup that would barely wet your lips, with lots of chicken pieces and vegetables, delicious. My friend had Caprese Salad which was delivered on a dinner plate, I took some of the olives and a piece of mozzarella, again delicious. My entree was gnocchi with bacon wrapped port medallions in a wine pepper sauce. The pork was a little dry and the sauce was overly agressive with the pepper but the gnocchi were wonderful. We shared a Gundel Pancake for dessert, again wonderful. Wait staff was very attentative.

Reviewed 26 January 2014

This restaurant is typical Hungarian restaurant but dont wait for typical Hungarian food here. But they have the best Tatar biftek which i had. Prices are a little bit higher, services standard. Portions are really really big, one portion as approximately 2 standard potion in another restaurants. Really visit it and test.