“Nice”

Max
Ranked #23 of 53 Restaurants in Kecskemet
Cuisines: Hungarian
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

We visited on a Saturday night with my friend ordered two pizzas. Honestly the biggest and I think one of the best pizza I ever eat.
Friendly prices, you never gonna feel hungry after.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 19 January 2018

This is a mediterranean style restaurant where you can have a fast menu at lunchtime on weekdays, but you can also opt for greek, italian, serb, croatian style food from the printed menu. PIzzas were OK. Staff is kind and friendly.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

The menu is huge and everything I had here was amazing. I ate here three or four times over the course of three weeks.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

It is at least the third time when we come to Kecskemet around 10 pm and there is no single restaurant opened. But seems that we always can count on Max which is working even when Tripadvisor shows it is closed. The staff is very friendly as they took an order from us 5 minutes before closing the kitchen. The food is good, the ambiance is nice, fine place for meeting with friends.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 17 December 2015

Max is a plain, local place. The waiters are young people without much training, but they are friendly.
The food is plain and ordinary. My meat was very over done and I had to send it out. My friend got the wrong pizza and it was very salty.

Date of visit: December 2015