The restaurant itself very welcoming and on a lovely summer evening like the one I visited the garden is excellent. However there are room for improvement. As of my experience namely that would be:
1. Although the waitress was friendly, not trained properly and had to seek advise from the chef number of times when we asked even just the most simple question regarding foods on the menu. In a restaurant at the price range like this, it's not acceptable.
2. My original order was unavailable. Only found out after the order was placed.
3. I ordered steak which was the most expensive food on the menu, yet no one asked me how would I like it to be cooked. It was over cooked. I didn't like it at all.
4. Most annoying: Smoking area in the garden right next to the tables. Literally.
5. Cola was on the menu, yet it was unavailable. Again in a restaurant this price range shouldn't happen.
However, Tatar beefsteak was one of the best I ever ate, the place looks very nice and the beer was very tasty as well.
So I left with mixed feelings.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.