“Surprisingly good”

Replay Cafe & Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 120 Restaurants in Pecs
Price range: US$4 - US$22
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Our restaurant was founded in 2000, and has been open since. Besides the Hungarian tastes, we offer a selection of the most popular meals from many famous North American and Italian restaurants. Our dishes are prepared fresh, thus in some cases our kind guests have to wait more than the usual waiting time to receive their order. Let us call your attention to the fact that not all components of the meals and cocktails are presented on the menu card, so if you have an allergy or if you do not wish to consume a certain ingredient, please notify the waiter in advance, otherwise we cannot accept any complaints. Our kitchen is open until 11.30 p.m. every day. Our meals and wines can be taken away or can also be ordered for home at EVERYFOOD.HU. If you wish to pay separately from your table company, you can do it at the cash register due to technical reasons. If you would like to pay by credit/debit card, your bill should reach the 5,- Euro minimum limit. Our prices are presented in Hungarian forint including the legally binding VAT. Our prices do not include a service charge, however, if you are satisfied with the experienceand service, you can indicate it by giving a gratuity (tip) to the waiter when paying your bill, as it is a common practice in Hungary. Thank you for understanding, my colleagues and I wish you a real gastronomical experience and a pleasant time!
Reviewed 11 August 2014

We were having trouble finding a place to eat quite late on a Saturday night as a lot of kitchens close at 9 pm. This place was still serving and we found a great table on the terrace and could watch Pécs' nightlife go by. Service was quite slow but the place was packed so understandable. We ordered burrito and quesedilla with beer. I wasn't expecting much as the place seemed a bit generic and a bit of a trendy hangout with loud music indoors. However the food was very good and very authentic tasting. Pricewise it was on the higher side by Pécs standards but on balance worth it for the location.

1  Thank Harykert

Reviewed 3 August 2014

Two waiters kept alternating to chase us every minute from the time we were seated in order to take our order. We had to rush through their large menu with some 200 choices. Then we waited for more than 30 minutes for our orders to be served. Food was good and the atmosphere was good, but this terrible service made it a negative experience.

2  Thank Hatem R
Reviewed 7 July 2014

A nice restaurant is a charming town with a good location in the pedestrian square.We had a traditional Hungarian meal, chicken paprika with spatzle. I was surprised to see Tex Mex on the menu! Coming from Texas I never expected to see quesadillas offered In Hungary. It was a pleasant surprise! Vantage Travel arranged our meal at this restaurant. The price was a part of the trip.

1  Thank Christy V
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I agree with everything what was written below in the review " Trust me, it's not worth it. " I could just repeat it.

Reviewed 16 September 2013 via mobile

I was so hungry so I picked this restaurant. This was the busiest so was thinking that must be a good place.
I was right.
They have a wide range of food. Italian, Mexican, even Hungarian dishes...so was not able to choose ;)
Finally I went for a quesadilla which was great.
Nice staff good location. Next time I will try an other kind of food.

1  Thank GyFlo