- small dirty, stinky, noisy rooms
- poor breakfast quality
- impolite staff
- room with full of spiders, bugs, ...
To having a rest in this hotel is totally impossible. You can hear when the stuff complaints about everything on every day. The cleaning stuff making a noise from 7:30 am and do not allow you to sleep. You can hear every noise from the neighbors and the street. I took 8 spiders from the room on the first day. The recepcionist was so rude at the check in.
Not recommended for anyone, it is definetaly not a *** rating hotel.
zajos, koszos, kicsi szobak tele pokkal, szunyoggal es bogarakkal.
udvariatlan szemelyzet, amelyik nem kepes megerteni, hogy a vendegek penzebol kapja a fizeteset, allandoan panaszkodast hallottunk toluk. A takarito szemelyzet reggel fel 8tol kiabal a folyoson es ugy takarit, hogy a szerszamokat nekiuti a vaskorlatnak, ami kb olyan hangot ad, amikor a bortonor gumibottal veri a racsokat a bortonben. Pihenesre teljesen alkalmatlan a hely, senkinek nem ajanljuk. Nem ***-os szolgaltatas!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned hotel directly at the beach with constant lakeview from your hotel room at an affordable rate in Siofok. The hotel contains 132 simply furnished en-suite double rooms, all with seaview balconies. All our rates include a free buffet breakfast and free access to our private beach. Parking lot 150 m away from the hotel with a small charge. Half-board can also be booked in our family restaurant 100 m away from the hotel if you wish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Lido reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Lido Siofok, Hungary - Somogy County