“No seating”

Dining options: Takeout
Pirkkala, Finland
“No seating”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

No seating in the restaurant makes My Soup not suitable for family trips with children. I had high expectations and would have loved to have a nice soup, but absolutely no chairs or tables made this impossible when traveling with family.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank eerola
Attila_Mahr_Jr, Tulajdonos at my soup SZENTENDRE, responded to this review, 23 February 2015
Our small soup shop was opened up 15 months ago with the popular idea to take away soups for those who are in a rush or just simply want to walk in downtown or sit on bench at riverside with alleviating their hunger by having a good cup of soup.
By now we realized that some of our customers would be happy to sit in our soup bar for the time finishing up the soup therefore we got in a few barstools and made the restaurant an ideal, family-friendly place.

• Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Szentendre
“Perfect place for getting great soups!”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We tried four type of soups. Each delicate and fine. Thanks for the kind hospitality and quick service.

• Visited June 2014
Attila_Mahr_Jr, Tulajdonos at my soup SZENTENDRE, responded to this review, 16 April 2017
Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your positive feedback means a lot to us!
Budapest, Hungary
“My Soup - great soups!”
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Everyone must try! 5 different soups every day! Besides hungarian gulyás my favourite soup is the Guiness beaf soup!!! Incredible! But there is also classic and fruity variety of soups.
After my hot soup I tasted a cold chestnut cream soup, whipped cream on top....WOW! It was like a dessert! Highly recommend it!
The service is very smiley and friendly and you can find everything written in english as well.

During the day, every time here is always something new to taste. I love it.

• Visited February 2014