“Excellent ramen”

Ramen Kazu
Ranked #255 of 1,380 Restaurants in Bratislava
Price range: US$12 - US$30
Neighbourhood: Staré Mesto
Description: Japanese restaurant run by Japanese chef KAZU specialising on Sapporo ramen in old town of Bratislava. Come and experience
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

This is hands down the best ramen i’ve had in a while, not only in Bratislava, but the surrounding area as well (Romania, Hungary). I’ve had the miso and it was very authentic, very rich in flavor. A true ramen place in my opinion. I am a ramen fan and I highly recommend this place if you are around and you are craving ramen.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

We came at around 13:30 and sat on the outside terrace. After solid 10-15 minutes of waiting we moved inside because nobody paid attention to us... The inside was almost empty but still it took around 10 minutes till the waitress came and took our order. The Mains came pretty quickly but we didn’t get our starters. After we finished with the mains, we asked for the bill. On the bill there were obviously out starters that we didn’t get. When we asked the waitress about it she was pretty sour and told us she can’t remove it from the bill now and the only thing she can do is bring our starters after we pay the bill. We were in a hurry but since we paid for it we accepted it. Mate the food was awesome, but you should really work on the staff. I will give you full rating since it is not fault of the restaurant and it is not fair to lose overall rating because of the staff but as the owner, somebody should really do something about that.

1  Thank PsychoApe
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Broth rich and flavorful, 3 thick slices of chashu was tender. The egg if cook 2 minutes less will be prefect.

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

This is a legit, authentic, quality ramen shop run by a young Japanese couple. I had a miso ramen and my husband had a shoyu ramen (added an extra egg). The noodles were on the thicker end, which I like, and cooked aldente perfectly. The broth was rich and flavorful. Chashu was tender. It really was a good, tasty Sapporo ramen. I would definitely be a regular if they were in my town!!
They also have Onigiri, Gyoza, Karaage, and more small dishes. I didn’t get to try them but they all looked good :)

1  Thank Getaway737516
Reviewed 21 April 2018

We were there in a hurry and when we got inside, we asked the cook how long would it take to get our food, but he didn't knew that much english and sent us to the waitress, and she said that it would take about 10 mins.We got our food in less than 10 mins.
Overall, it was nice, friendly, good food, and reasonable prices.