Vienna House Easy Bratislava
  • Room Service
  • Fitness centre
BNC Hotel(Bratislava)
  • Pool
All reviewsavion shoppingclose to the airportlarge shopping centerairport hotelrooms are cleanbreakfast was buffet stylefamily roomlate flightthe buscleaning stafffree wifinice hoteldouble bedstar hotelbusy roadpublic transportbusiness hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 August 2013

We need to fly early morning from Bratislava airport. Chopin hotel is good choise for that reason.
They have special package. To stay one night, 7 days parking and free transport to and from airport. Friendly staff, normal good dinner and quick airport transport.
Especial good for people to go for one week to Croatia-Zadar location.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Stayed at the Chopin hotel once again all good , Room Nice Breakfast good just one little pointer the barmen should spend less time taking there wallet of money out the back with the till receipts and counting it that to me sends alarm bells ringing !!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 June 2013

i was staying in this hotel a few times during the last 3 years.
during the last stays it happened three(!) times that someone went into our room with a second keycard.
In my colleaggues room, he was waked up in the night when somebody tried to get into his room but fortunatly the door was secured by a chain lock,
It looks like that the hotel is not able to track if the room is occupied or not.
Furthermore the check out/checkin procedure is by far too time consuming due to badly trained staff.
Conclusion: This hotel is cleary a no go as it is not safe.
I am still waiting for a feedback from the Hotel manager but I guess they dont care!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank toerless3
Lucia A, General Manager at Vienna House Easy Bratislava, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2013

Dear guest,
Let us thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are very sorry you had a negative impression from the hotel service and we really appreciate your effort to let us know, so we can improve our services.
We take every comment serious and we were deeply investigating and analyzing with our IT department where was the problem, since we never had a similar experience in the past, and we wanted to make sure, it will never happen again. We would like to deeply apologize for the experience you had during your last stay, and assure you, it is not common in our property, it was simply a human mistake of our receptionist and our reception staff was already appropriately re-trained to avoid it in the future.
We understand that it might take some time, but we would like to believe, our explanations and apology will be accepted and we will have a chance to welcome you again at our hotel and to fulfill all your expectations!

Reviewed 2 May 2013

Stayed one night and promised a room rate, my card was pre-authorised on arrival. Checked out and 'G' on the front desk added 24 Euro to the price!

The same front desk girl was then rude to my family and I. Her line manager then intervened. NO ONE said 'sorry' - staff here are rude and incompetent and show no respect to customers when they have clearly made a mistake.

I live nearby and often need 1 or 2 nights stay in Bratislava - my recommendation: use GATE ONE instead where I will be going next time.

I want to leave a horel saying good things about it and not have my day spoiled by RUDE incompetent front desk staff who are disrespectful to customers.

On the front desk there is a sign which reads 'ARC Show Your Card' which I did - at check-in the girl 'V' said simply 'I don't know what this is' - USELESS untrained staff!

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank jnoWales
Lucia A, General Manager at Vienna House Easy Bratislava, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2013

Dear guest,

Let us thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are very sorry you had such a negative impression from the hotel service and really appreciate your effort to let us know, so we can improve our services.
The rate you have booked was the “Day use” rate that is available for visits without overnight stays. Not that it could anyhow justify the experience you had or the behavior of our receptionist, we are currently working on pulling this rate off the online sale to avoid misunderstandings and frustration of our clients. I am sorry that the reception staff did not explain you the reason for the further charge of 24 EUR properly and politely. We are constantly re-training our front office team to ensure they are trained well and prepared to handle all possible situations in guest oriented environment and atmosphere.
Friendly atmosphere of our hotel is one of our biggest benefits therefore it is even more frustrating to read your story and experience you had at the reception. We would like you to know that this kind of behavior is not tolerated in none of our hotels and we already made proper changes in our front office team.

We hope we will have a chance to welcome you again at our hotel in order to fulfill all your expectations!

Reviewed 26 April 2013

Let me say that visiting many hotles of the same price category, Chopin is not so cheap. The services are completely in a good way essentials... The hair dryer is not in the room, any plugs close,to,the night table, small towels, no bottle of water... I'm not asking for an assorted mini bar.. At least,the water... The staff didn't inform me and I had to go to the reception to get from the bar.. And still water was missing.. The breakfast.. Poor very poor ...and nobody from the staff is giving you the welcome...

For 71 euro ...,excluding water... Too much.. The room clean but it is the one of the first criteria a public structure must offer..

... I forget about Chopin in Prague... Even worst... I was asking to wash my t-shirt and shirts.. They ruined my shirts and they had some problem to manage the laudry service as well.... Disaster...

Disaster....

Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Cosimo G
Lucia A, General Manager at Vienna House Easy Bratislava, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2013

Dear guest,

first of all thank you for your stay at our hotel and for your valuable feedback. We are sorry that we were not able to fulfill your expectations.

However, we must say that there is a hairdryer in every hotel room and extra hairdryers are also available at the hotel reception. The plugs are on the wall in front of the bed and not next to the night table due to safety and healthy reasons. In every room you can find towels of 3 different sizes and in the case you need any more towels our staff is always happy to help you. Regarding the water in the room, please let me inform you that in Slovakia all tap water is drinking water and in the case you prefer bottled water you can get it 24 hours a day at the hotel reception or at the lobby bar.

We would like to apologize for missing welcome at the hotel restaurant. Last month the hotel occupancy was really high and it is possible that our restaurant staff was busy with preparing tables and restocking the breakfast buffet. If you have any specific meals that you missed at our buffet breakfast, please let us know. We are always happy to receive new ideas from our guests.

We would be happy to welcome you again at our hotel and to fulfill all your expectations!