“The Best in Bratislava!”

NH Bratislava Gate One
Ranked #7 of 92 Hotels in Bratislava
Reviewed 8 June 2014

My last night in Bratislava,Nh Gate One,I have to say it was a truly amazing experience! Wonderfull service,superfriendly staff!very good value!
It's perfect if you visit and flight Bratislava,just a shopping center in front of the hotel and five real minutes to airport.
And the staff is the best!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank PimentelVictor

Reviewed 3 June 2014

It was a perfect weekend hideaway, a combination of shopping in Bratislava's biggest shopping complex, the Avion, which is located exactly across NH Gate One plus a day of relaxation at the Aquapark in Senec that is about 10min. drive from the hotel. The hotel itself is one of the best hotels I ever stayed at in Bratislava! We had two rooms for 2 nights, 706A (corner room with huge bay windows) & 706. Both are large rooms, very nicely decorated with comfortable beds. The lobby is chic, modernly furnished and the staff at the reception are cheerful and competent. Breakfast was delicious with wide array of choices. They have a great spa at the seventh floor with well equipped gym, a sauna, a steambath, an indoor pool and a jacuzzi. The only negative comment I have is the false installation of the shower in the bathroom of 706A as it was facing directly the opening which causes the floor to get flooded as there is no enclosure. Had they positioned the shower against the wall, this problem would have been lessened! The drainage unfortunately wasn't strong enough to siphon the water immediately. Other than that, it was a rewarding experience and we definitely will be back again!

Room Tip: We had rooms 706A, a corner room with huge bay windows giving excellent views and 706 for the kids...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank LDP-Vienna
Reviewed 31 May 2014

The NH Gate One is a stylish hotel on the outskirts of Bratislava, conveniently located close to the airport. The hotel is opposite a large shopping centre.

We had a standard room. This was large and well appointed with comfortable beds .

The centre of Bratislava can easily be reached by bus and tram, although this does involve a change. A 0.90€ ticket from the vending machine at the bus stop saw us into town. This should be franked on entering your first bus or tram. The vending machines give change.

Breakfast was 15€ for which there is a tremendous spread.

My only complaint was that the air conditioning was a bit noisy, but it was by no means the worst I have encountered.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Fasaig
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I was staying in this hotel last night and i have to say it was a truly amazing experience! Wonderfull service,superfriendly staff!very good value for money! I would definately recommend this hotel to everybody who goes to the beautifull country that is Slovakia! I agree with other comments that the only negative point is that there's no wifi in the rooms!more and more people take tablets with them instead of laptops! I mean i did get offered a cable by reception for internetconnection. My suggestion to the hotel would be to invest into wifi in the rooms, other than that it is a truly fantastic hotel in my opinion!

Room Tip: I had room 416 and i have to say it excelled my expectations!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Bjorn V
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I stayed there during the Easter holiday.It is a good quality of hotel. Rooms have a shower gels, shower caps, all necessary toiletries. Mini bar a bit poor with variety...Very clean rooms, clean showers.Receptionist speaks fluent English.All staff very nice.Lovely lobby!!! The only one negative thing was NO WIFI in rooms and very uncomfortable, big pillows-non of us could sleep on it.Otherwise I was happy I chose this hotel..very good location(near the airport 5min., near the shopping centre 2min., near the bus stop 2min.)

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 May 2014

We group of 12 guys had been in this hotel for two nights, it very nice and luxury hotel for reasonable price (48 EUR/doublebedroom for night), wellness and gym are nice and perfect servis. But the reception wasn't nice. DO NOT ORDER TAXI through the reception, we did it and pay 15 EURO for a short yourney. The driver told us, that he will not turn on the taximeter, that he has agreement wih hotel with this price. The rest of our trip, we used taxi for 5 EURO (5 EURO anywhere in Bratislava). Also the receptionist told us to pay him 30 EURO because somebody called him that we had debt in restaurant, but we even had not been in this restaurant.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 May 2014

This Hotel is wonderful. First welcome at reception by beautiful and smiling receptionist, ready to help you. The same at wellness. Next time I will try massages. I was here just one day, but it was worth it. I recommend breakfast. There is everything you would like to eat. I was interested in special ANTIOX food. Be sure to come back. :D

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Simson221
Travellers also viewed these Bratislava hotels
LOFT Hotel Bratislava
#19 of 92 in Bratislava
Holiday Inn Bratislava
#29 of 92 in Bratislava
Radisson Blu Carlton Hotel, Bratislava

Been to NH Bratislava Gate One? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about NH Bratislava Gate One

Address: Ambrusova 7 | Ruzinov, Bratislava 821 04, Slovakia (Formerly NH Gate One)
Region: Slovakia > Bratislava Region > Bratislava
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #7 of 92 Hotels in Bratislava
Price Range: £46 - £123 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — NH Bratislava Gate One 4*
The four-star NH Bratislava Gate One hotel in Bratislava is conveniently located near the airport and in the center of the city's new business zone. The NH Gate One hotel is right next to the largest shopping center in Slovakia - Avion Shopping Park - and only 15 minutes from the historical center of Bratislava. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, NHHotels, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your NH Bratislava Gate One reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.