Mercure Bratislava Centrum
President Hotel(Bratislava)
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Breakfast included
1,681 results
All reviewsprivilege loungetrain stationmarilyn monroeold townminute walkglass wallmain stationmodern hotelnumber tramrain showerfree wificity centrewalk in showerexcellent hotelcomfortable bedjunior suitetea coffee
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 August 2011

I spent two nights here in this very fashionable new hotel.  The room was excellent with modern design and comfortable furnishings.  The bathroom was a surprise and I liked the glass design.  Everything was very clean. The toiletries were very nice too.  Free wifi was a bonus as well.

The reception staff were very friendly, especially Jakeb (I apologise if I've spelt this wrong), who made helpful suggestions on how to get into the old town and he recommended I visit the new shopping complex, Eurovac, which was a great place to relax beside the Danube.  That sounds strange I know, but it has a large outside area with restaurants overlooking a grassy area and the river as well as shops.  I spent a lovely couple of hours here enjoying a leisurely lunch in the sunshine.

I didn't eat in the restaurant but it looked inviting.  I liked the minimalistic design and colours of the lobby/restaurant area.

The hotel is located very close to the train station which was excellent for me.  The old town is a 10 - 15 min walk away but get clear directions before you leave.  I have a very good sense of direction but the hotel map wasn't easy to follow (mainly because the pictures of the buildings got in the way of the street names) and I took a very long way into town!  Tram 13 is a great way to get straight into the old town!  It only costs 70 cents too!  I would recommend going into the old city on the tram the first time to get your bearings.

I found this hotel to be very good and I would definitely recommend it to others.  Thanks for an enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
6  Thank KiwiThaiger
MercureBratislava, General Manager at Mercure Bratislava Centrum, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2011

Dear Madam / Sir,

Thank you for your kind words about Mercure Bratislava Centrum.
We are happy that the service we provided, met your expectations.
Special thanks for mentioning the friendly and helpful service you received, as the service level is our main focus on a daily basis. I will share your motivating message with my colleagues who made your stay enjoyable.
We are looking forward to welcome you in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 17 August 2011

Great hotel if you want visit Unicredit HQ in Bratislava (its just a next building). To center its little bit faraway but still doable with taxi. Hotel is brand new so everything smells nicely. Wifi is available in the whole hotel which is great and you dont have to ask for any login or so. I was upgraded to Privilage room, which was nice and spacy, room had coffe machine. Breakfast was little bit ordinary and nothing special. Hotel also offers parking for 20euro underground.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
5  Thank Svestka

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

I thank you for such positive a feedback.

I am so glad you had a pleasant stay by your business trip at Mercure Bratislava Centrum. Indeed we pride ourselves in providing a high quality of service to all of our guests. And we do it with our heart. I thank you for mentioning the features of our designed Privilege rooms. Our guests satisfaction is our best reward.

I look forward to your next visit to Mercure Bratislava Centrum.

With my best regards,

An Accor traveller
Bucharest
Reviewed 15 August 2011

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family

Reviewed 12 August 2011

Very good location, close to the main railway station. excellent decor.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank jmjm17

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

I thank you for your positive feedback. I am so pleased to read that you loved our hotel Mercure Bratislava Centrum and have experienced a fantastic stay with us.

I look forward to your next visit to Mercure Bratislava Centrum.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 8 August 2011

The Mercure Bratislava is a very comfortable hotel. Rooms are big with a very nice design. They have a very pleasant bathroom. Staff at the reception and staff at the breakfast room are very efficient and friendly. The hotel is near the train station (but no noise). It's very easy to go to the city center (max 10 min walking or lot of tram and trolley-bus). I recommend it.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
5  Thank BenjaBruxelles

Dear Madam / Sir,

I thank you so much for such positive a feedback.I am so pleased to hear that our uniquely designed hotel met your expectations.
Let me also thank you for mentioning the Reception team and the Restaurant team in your comment. They are extremely dedicated to our guests satisfaction.
I truly thank you to recommend Mercure Bratislava Centrum to TripAdvisor readers and look forward to your next visit to our hotel in the near future.

With my best regards,