“Uncooked food, rotten beer.”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of All Stars Cafe - CLOSED

All Stars Cafe
Price range: US$7 - US$13
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Drinks, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Scottish Traveller
“Uncooked food, rotten beer.”
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Avoid at all costs. Uncooked chilli, no cutlery with meal, warm flat beer and terrible service. The 3 staff members all sitting eating at the same time at the bar didn't help service. Uncooked meat is also unacceptable.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank paul0107

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The worst experience during lunchtime”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Today, it was the worst experience in restaurant providing daily menu for lunch. I chose this restaurant for a lunch today and I must say I am very disappointed.

It is situated in the old town of Bratislava, therefore the price of 2 course daily menu including soft drink is 4,20 EUR. Checking on the daily menu I was looking forward to have a nice grilled salmon with baked baby potatoes.

We came in at 12:10, a peak time it seemed. But nothing unusual for this time in restaurant providing daily menu during working days. The restaurant was full, but we managed to find a table. From the moment we came, we were ignored by staff. The table was dirty after previous guests and there were still money lying on the table. Nobody looked at us for at least 10 minutes. Then one of only four waiters approached the table and took money without even looking at us. After another 5 minutes another waiter cleaned the table from dirty dishes again without taking an order. So we decided to stop another waiter and ask him to take our order.

As we were waiting for a soup we asked for a beverage that should have come first and was included in menu. We received the soup within 10 minutes, but still no drinks. The so called chicken broth was too salty and had nothing in common with a chicken. After soup we had to wait again for the main course. Overall from our arrival to restaurant to the moment we received a main course 45 minutes elapsed. Moreover the salmon was bitter and instead of baked baby potatos, I have received fried potatos from a freezer.

I am definitely very insatisfied and will not recommend this restaurant.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Zuzana H
Lausanne, Switzerland
“Very nice pub and good service”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

We were a group of 17 and were seated on the 1st floor (had it to ourselves). We chose the All-Stars Café, not because we knew it but because they were the only place to broadcast a specific Champions League match. Therefore, it was a very nice circumstance as we all enjoyed our dinner (mostly burgers) and beer. The waitress did not speak much English but made sure that we were well taken care of. The furniture is comfortable and there are enough tv screens to be able to watch a game. I definitely recommend the All-Stars

• Visited March 2014
Newbridge, Ireland
“Staff can't count”
Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

Had a drink with my wife which was €12.20 as I was given a litre of cider, I gave €50 and after 10 mins the girl came back and gave me €48.80 change. As soon as I noticed I called the girl and gave her back the extra change. I ordered my wife a second drink as I still my litre and it was €2.20 and I handed the girl €5 and I received €1.80 change and again had to ask the girl to correct the change.
I get a funny feeling in a bar when the staff can't get simple things right.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Poxyeagle
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Average”
Reviewed 5 February 2014 via mobile

This is a popular sport bar in the city of Bratislava. The place is quite good (beers particulary) but very noisy. I dank some beer with my friends and we were well. The stuff wasn't too mindfull but the bar wasn' expensive! Eventually O.K.