DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bratislava
US$112
US$105
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewsdouble treehockey arenahhonors pointsgreat hotelold townnice poolthe busice hockeyswimming poolupgraded to a suitemodern hotelcity centrepublic transportationcomfortable stayliving roomexcellent breakfastroom was large
Reviewed 28 April 2014

This is a brilliant hotel and excellent location in Bratislava.

I arrived to the Hotel at 10am, after missing a flight to the UK, the hotel reception were more than accommodating with helping with a room, letting me check in early and upgrading my room to a suite.

The hotel room was magnificent with lovely views, very large in size, huge bathroom, all absolutely spotlessly clean.

I ate in the italian restaurant, which had a large menu and fantastic service and good food!

I walked to the shopping centre in the evening, which was about 10 minutes walk which was a lovely place to hang out after a busy day.

The airport was a 15 minute taxi ride away.

Overall a fantastic experience, and recommended hotel for Bratislava!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Ludmila T, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bratislava, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2014

Dear Matt,

Thank you very much for sharing your kind comments and recommendation of DoubleTree by Hilton Bratislava.

I am happy to learn you were fully satisfied with our location, quality of food offered and served at Toscana restaurant. I will proudly share your words with the entire Team, because such a feedback is great motivator for all of us.

Should the road bring you back to Bratislava again, we will be happy to have you staying with us.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

IN winter the A/C is controller and the room was warm not available to put coldest so that is my negative experience good service, excellent staff, a little far away from the center of the city but taxi is available all the time

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Ludmila T, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bratislava, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2014

Dear guest,

thank you for staying at the DoubleTree by Hilton Bratislava and for sharing your thoughts and comments here on Tripadvisor. We do appreciate it.

We took a closer look on the issue that you reported and worked on the fix and improvement. Again, let me apologize for this unpleasant circumstance.

On the other side, I am glad to hear that our personel made your stay enjoyable. We look forward to welcoming you the next time you travel to Slovakia.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

It was my first time in this nice new hotel. It has many features, like LCD TV, Iron, free tea and coffe, but water boiling for shower or bath and water filter quality could be improved. I also think they need to improve number of parking spaces as it is not easy to park there. (especially that I had to pay for it)

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Ludmila T, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bratislava, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Dear guest,
thank you for your feedback. We are sorry you have faced problem with quality of the water in your room. Our technicians were aware of the technical issue and were working on solving it.

Concerning your comment about parking, I have to admit we have a limited parking capacity, especially during special events or concerts held in our hotel. However, we always try to provide as much parking space as possible in the neighbouring parking lot.

I do hope you give us another opportunity for a better experience.

Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

Good location, staff superb, breakfast really surprising. Rooms were great and views nice. There are restaurants close by ; walking distance ) and the area is very safe. Swimming pool was very nice ( could be a little warmer) and attention to detail as well. Was good to find a bible in the room and have it in several languages. Highly recommended

Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank PilikaiHawaii
Ludmila T, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bratislava, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2014

Dear Madam/ Sir,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the DoubleTree by Hilton Bratislava.

I was delighted to learn that we were able to meet your expectations and provided the service and accommodation of high quality as you are used to receive at the Hiltons, all over the world.

Moreover, with great pleasure I was reading your comment about our superb staff, perfect location of our hotel and tasty breakfast. Thank you! :-)

I hope that we will have the pleasure to host you again during your next visit.

Reviewed 15 February 2014

We stayed in this hotel for 1 night since we went to a ball that took place in the hotel. The cheek-in was very quick and the staff friendly and helpful. The room is nice but quite small, however for the purpose of our stay it was ok. We had a problem to find a parking place as the majority of parking lot was reserved for the offices residing in the building. The breakfast choice was nice.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Ludmila T, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bratislava, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2014

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for choosing the DoubleTree by Hilton Bratislava for your stay and for sharing your experience with us.

I am grateful for your positive and nice words about friendliness and helpfulness of our Team.

Concerning your comment about parking facilities, I have to admit we have a limited parking capacity, especially during special events or concerts held in our hotel. However, we always try to provide as much parking space as possible in the neighbouring parking lot.

Despite this, I hope you enjoyed your stay and had a great time during the annual ball.

Ludmila and the DoubleTree team