“Awfulllll”

Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner
“Awfulllll”
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

Came today with my wife.
.....few tables occupied,some guys were smoking cubans,apparently with money....the waitress didnt bother to say hello.
For about 10 minutes,nothing,so we drift away

• Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
“no comment”
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

we have been waiting for over ten minutes,nobody even looked.
there were only three tables occupied.

lousy

Visited June 2014
istanbul
“Could not be worse”
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

We were on a family visit to Bratislava and I took my family here after the trip advisor reviews. Oh boy, what a mistake!

1- food
We ordered a selection of Slovak dishes, including garlic soup, schnitzel and halusky. The food took about 1,5 hours to arrive and was soggy, bland, and unappetising. They were small portions compared to other restaurants in Bratislava and really sloppy.

Also, When I asked why it was taking so long to serve our food, I was told it has been only 50 minutes?! since we ordered. Apparently it is okay to wait for that long for a plate of food?

2- service
Sloppy is the word. We were about 15 people and occupied 3 tables. The waitresses kept confusing who ordered what drink and which food, in the end I ended up serving our table!!

3- price

I was expecting this restaurant to be overpriced given its location, but 14.90 euros for a plate of soggy schnitzel is just outrageous and a bowl of soup for 4.90 euros. If I did not have guests, I would have left after seeing the menu, but they stayed so I had no choice.

All in all, I would definitely not visit this restaurant again. Great location, but that's about everything going for this restaurant.

Yangon
“Very good value dinner buffet”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

For 8 Euro you can enjoy an 'all you can eat' buffet. It's a good idea to take it slowly as they were changing the dishes every hour or so, meaning you get a very good variety of dishes. meat dishes were very tasty, pasta was not so good. There weren't really any desserts, but it's definitely good value. Waitresses are smiley and friendly.

• Visited April 2014
Hronovce, Slovakia
“Great value!”
Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

Went there for all you can eat lunch which was a great value at 5.99, food quality good, selection allright, desert poor, drinks overpriced, however the service was great, nice smiling girls :)