This is a good hostel in an excellent location (right near the city center). Having read some of the other reviews here, I agree with much of it.
- The rooms are large, clean and have comfortable beds.
- The lockers are also large, but also extremely loud. If you have any light sleepers in your room, it will wake them up whenever someone opens one.
- There is a significant lack of sockets in many of the rooms. I know mine only had two in it, I think.
- The wifi is indeed very fast.
That said, if you're looking for a crazy party atmosphere, this is not the place. In fact, there was practically no one there (though I do understand that it's October and not the high season).
Also: I wouldn't stay more than two days in Bratislava. I did four, and there is not remotely enough around to justify a stay of that length.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your Art Hostel Taurus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.