LOFT Hotel Bratislava
US$111
US$104
Priceline
1,972 results
All reviewswine barfree mini barmicro breweryfree glass of winetrain stationgreat hotelold townpremium roompresidential palacesparkling waterminute walkrecommend this hotelfamily roomhuge bedhotel barrooms are modernstayed here for nights
Reviewed 26 October 2012

Ive just been on a business trip to Bratislava and many hotel rooms are so similar they dont warrant rating. However this lovely suite with its apex ceilings, lovely lighting, fluffy robe and slippers is worthy of a note.
I would recommend this above the normal tranch of 4 star

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 October 2012

I'd recommend this Hotel for a weekend away, it's modern and clean and conveniently located between the Bus/Train Station (Bus 61 from Airport) and the old town. We ate in the the restaurant and it was very good and the staff were very friendly. Late check in time of 2pm but they happily stored out bags while we got a bite to eat in the old town. You can also take the train to Vienna from the train station nearby (1 Hour to Vienna).

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2012

Perfect BRAND NEW hotel near the station and the city centre. Really beautiful rooms, great comfort, perfectly clean and bright bathroom.
Easy to reach by car from the airport; I could find a park right in front for free.
The restaurant closes at 21.30 :(

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 October 2012

For me, the location is excellent: walking distance from both Bratislava's lovely old town, and the railway station (if you don't have too much luggage).It's also just a couple of minutes' walk from the gardens of the presidential palace, which are open to the public. It's a new,very modern hotel,quite trendy. My room was bright and spacious,again, very modern design, as was the bathroom. Oddly, as someone else mentioned,there was no soap by the hand wash basin, but I asked reception and got some. The restaurant with its wire mesh chairs feels oddly sterile, and is totally devoid of atmosphere. I wouldn't want to go there for dinner, but the breakfast buffet is pretty good (they even had fresh pineapple!) if a little overpriced. Both reception and restaurant staff were pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank ullabee
Reviewed 6 October 2012

I stayed here for a week at the end of September on a business trip, being joined for the weekend by my husband. The hotel looks good - nice courtyard at the front (where you can sit with drinks from the bar) and spacious modern reception area (reception staff were helpful). The rooms are spacious, with modern furniture (desk and table plus a couple of chairs, but no comfy chairs), though I found the wooden floor made it a bit echo-y.
Initially, due to a booking problem, I had a disabled room - getting a very wet bathroom when I showered. Also the bed had crumbs in it, though the sheets looked unused. Otherwise the hotel was pretty clean.
I then moved to a normal room where the bath & shower were much better, and it had more shelf space to put things. Only negative point about the bathroom - the only soap is in a dispenser over the bath which is not easy to reach. Also, I found things in the room were not always replenished when the room was cleaned; and at the weekend the room was not serviced until late in the day (after 6pm on the Saturday).
The big disadvantages from a business travel viewpoint were the wifi - useless (though I was told that will improve); and the lack of any local shops. However, it was very good value, so I would recommend it for a weekend break as it is only a few minutes walk from the old town.
The restaurant breakfast buffet is fairly good, but I was a bit disappointed that room-service breakfast is not available. We felt the restaurant lacks atmosphere for evening dining, though it is nice and light for breakfast.

Room Tip: Rooms on the east face gardens and park - view from higher floors (5 plus) is quite good.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business