“lovely decor, generous portions”
Review of Restauracia Hrad

Restauracia Hrad
Ranked #125 of 1,285 Restaurants in Bratislava
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 April 2014

the large dining room in this restaurant is perfect for formal dinners. staff is very helpful although service can be a little slow. all in all it is great value as prices are very low and food is good.

Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

We had a good meal, we had fish and meat. It is not very expensive.the view is very beatiful, the service was very qickly. We will come back

Reviewed 17 March 2014

As I live near to the castle I have visited this restaurant many times. In the summer it is lovely to sit on the sunny terrace. There is a great Sunday brunch Buffett, this is located in the beautiful function room in the winter. Very reasonably price at around 14 euro per person and even has a small kids area making it great family dining. Love it all year round!

1  Thank Buckrise
Reviewed 3 March 2014

As a regular visitor to Bratislava I have tried most of the restaurants in Bratislava and still think that Restaurancia Hrad is the best. A good meal for a decent price and superb surroundings.

I have also used this restaurant for a function of 40 people and found the service to be of the same usual high standard that I have come to expect from my previous visits.

I would say a visit to Bratislava without dining here is not complete.

Reviewed 23 January 2014 via mobile

I like this place for its wonderful view. Otherwise, it's nothing to write home about. Not too shabby, but for those prices and at that place you wouldn't expect anything other. Worth to come for a terrasse, but nothing else.