Marrol's Boutique Hotel Bratislava
US$176
US$149
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Ibis Bratislava Centrum(Bratislava)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$104
US$99
Priceline
1,685 results
All reviewsfree mini barwelcome drinksummer terraceold townglass of sparkling winelibrary barprivate spaquiet side streetwonderful hotellittle touchessatellite tvsmall hotelthe riverthe main squarevienna airportfew minutes walkbreakfast was delicious
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Really enjoyed our stay in Marrol's hotel. Friendly, helpful staff. Great location very near the Old Town square but in a quiet street. Nice rooms with tea and coffee facilities, a free mini bar and robe and slippers. Lovely terrace on the second floor . Very good breakfast with a small cooked selection which we didn't expect. We ate in the restaurant on our first night and , although the restaurant was quiet (on a Saturday night) the atmosphere was ok and the food was delicious. The hotel arranged a taxi to pick us up at the airport for 20 euro. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Eryngium
MonicaBratislava, Front Office Manager at Marrol's Boutique Hotel Bratislava, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Dear Guests,

Thank you for your recent stay at the Marrol´s Boutique Hotel and for sharing your feedback via TripAdvisor. The guest comments are an invaluable source of inspiration for the whole hotel team and we greatly appreciate if our guests let us know about their experience.

Looking forward to welcoming you again in not distant future.
Kind regards

Reviewed 18 June 2014

My wife and I have travelled through many Eastern Europe countries and can honestly say that this hotel is the best we have seen! From the moment we enter we were made to feel welcome, with big smiles and a refreshing glass of champagne! Boy, did that go down fast...
The rooms are well equipped and oh so comfortable. If you want to unwind, try their spa downstairs...great prices and excellent hands!
For a quite retreat, hit the terrace at dusk...candles light your way and mineral water is yours for free as you unwind. The restaurant offers 30% off for dinner! but we hit the old town for that anyway. But the dishes looked super. Here are the helpful hints:

Beds: not too firm, but just enough give...
AC: yes, but easy to control for the 'just right' feeling...
Bathroom: toilet and bath in he same room, but well stocked, including bath salts! Where on earth have I see these in this area?
TV: satellite channels with 100+ on the menu! including the naughty stuff for free...ohhh

The best part is the superb breakfast in the AM...you will leave well fuelled and it was included in the price. Staff is very attentive and all speak English, so you will be ok.

Thank you for making this trip so splendid for us! When I return, there will be no doubt where to stay! As for the rest of you...just go.

Room Tip: Select a room facing th back. The neighbourhood is not fancy...so the street side is not any better.
4  Thank James R
MonicaBratislava, Front Office Manager at Marrol's Boutique Hotel Bratislava, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Dear Guests,

Thank you for this comprehensive review and for your time to put it on TripAdvisor. It is great to hear that our team took care of you and we are happy that we managed to be your favourite hotel in Eastern Europe. Wishing you a nice summer and hope to welcome you again in not distant future.
Kind regards

Reviewed 18 June 2014

I stayed two nights in this hotel on business. My room was was spacious, comfortable and nicely furnished. Breakfast was included in the price and the variety of food on both the hot and cold buffet was excellent. Staff are courteous, engaging and helpful. I gave four stars and not five because my room was next to some sort of service cupboard and from 6am each morning the noise level was unacceptably high and disturbed my sleep. At around €125 a night I don't expect to be in a room next to a service area. I would stay there again but would make sure I had a room in a different location. I made my booking through Booking.com and I have noticed that in several hotels in different countries every time I use Booking.com I seem to get a room with a problem.

Room Tip: Make sure your room is away from service areas.
1  Thank SandraSStAndrews
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I have stayed at this hotel twice and both times was really happy. Great location, nice atmosphere (like a "deluxe B&B"), good breakfast, free minibar and consistently friendly staff. Sometimes hotels call themselves "boutique" without the label being suitable, but in this case the term really applies as (apart from the service)you feel very much at home, as if invited at some British nobility's country house. The only thing I was not some impressed by was the quality of the matresses, which - for my taste - really were more B&B than 5* with regards to comfort. I would still always book this hotel again when in Bratislava and can wholeheartedly recommend it.

2  Thank Marichan X
MonicaBratislava, Front Office Manager at Marrol's Boutique Hotel Bratislava, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear Guests,
Thank you for your kind comments on this website. I am pleased to read that you had again a nice stay with us and enjoyed the hotel services and facilities.
I look forward to welcoming you back in not so distant future.
Best regards,

Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

If you want a break from your chain hotels this is one to try. This an an old style hotel with charm. Right from checkin you are welcomed with a refreshing drink. The rooms are very well appointed, from free wifi, complimentary satellite tv, and best of all free mini bar. This is something other hotels could learn from! There's also a lovely rooftop terrace to chill out on which they offer complimentary chilled water. To the hotel, I think it would be great if there was bar service offered there.
Breakfast was also included in rate. The selection was somewhat limited more so due to space but was still very good

Overall. Highly recommended

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ASarge77

Dear Guests,
Thank you for your kind review and comments on TripAdvisor. It is a pleasure to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and have especially appreciated the minibar included as well as the chill out in our beautiful summer terrace.
Thank you for being our guests, we look forward to welcoming you back again to the Marrol´s Boutique Hotel.
Best regards,