Holiday Inn Bratislava
Hotel Blue Garni(Bratislava)
  • Bar/Lounge
Apollo Hotel(Bratislava)
  • Pool
All reviewscity centreswimming pool isnice hotelihg memberbusiness tripthe king size bednon smokingair conditionthai massagepublic transportlobby areathe hotel offersfitness centerthe ground floorlate checkstaff at receptionstayed here for two nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Holiday inn has the standard benchmarks which remains the same here as well. Property is slightly out of town area but facilities were perfect. Room was good and what you need as business traveler -- a desk to work on, which was present.. so thoughtful. But the only problem was off WIFI. these days management needs to work as its no longer a luxury but an essential.

Food :- Breakfast, again was continental and contained almost all good dishes for a healthy breakfast and liked it. Dinner was again a good and i got indian daal to my surprise which made my whole week dinner as a perfect one.
At the time of check out they thoughtfully prepared a breakfast bag full of fruits,sandwiches, cola, juice and much more which literally made me feel special and also very essential which travelling.

Room Tip: Well check the hotspots before checkinn.. Also a lidl store is nearby ---jic :)
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Lucia H, Sales and marketing department at Holiday Inn Bratislava, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Dear Sir,

thank you very much for your positive review. As we always do our best to satisfy our customers' needs we appreciate every positive reaction at our service. We will pass on your compliment to our Food and Beverage manager and we hope to welcome you soon again at Holiday Inn Bratislava.

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

There is nothing exceptional to be said about this hotel. It is clean, for businness visit it offers quite fast free internet connection. However, the breakfast is poor to average, there is just very basic toiletries available, the location is in uninteresting part of Bratislava. When you ask concierge to call a taxi for you the price is 50 % about reasonable price in Bratislava. Indeed, we found Bratislava taxis to be really overprized.
I would not choose this hotel again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Bratislava, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2014

Dear Jitka S,

Thank you for staying with us. I am glad you mentioned the cleanliness of our hotel. Our hotel is very proud of its level of service, cleanliness and quality of its product and for this reason your comments are very troubling and will certainly be looked into. While we understand that your stay was not 100% satisfactory, we would hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Jaime W
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 17 March 2014

I use my IHG rewards points for the stay.
The hotel staff was very friendly.
I had a problem on my second day with the Wi-Fi (they update their system), but the staff was helpful and solve it.
Our reservation with the points does not include the city TAX, usually at other IHG hotels had the city TAX included when the room is paid with IHG rewards points.

Room Tip: High floor room had a nice view.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Lucia H, Sales and marketing department at Holiday Inn Bratislava, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Dear Sir,

thank you so much for reviewing your recent stay at our hotel. We truly appreciate your kind comments and we are proud to know that you found our staff very friendly and helpful,
We can't wait to see you again.

Reviewed 4 February 2014

I have been at this hotel many times. The staff is always very friendly and helpful. I never had any reason to complain at all. being an elite member of the priority club gives me always an upgrade.
Thank you to the staff and management.

Rainer Sch.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Lucia H, Sales and marketing department at Holiday Inn Bratislava, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2014

Dear Sir,

thank you for your positive review. It makes us very proud that you ,as our repetitive guest, were fully satisfied with our team and services and we will pass your positive feedback on to our staff. We hope to welcome you soon again.

Thank you and best regards.

Reviewed 6 December 2013

I arrived at the hotel in the evening after my trip to Vienna.I was instructed by the hotel to take bus 74 from the Bratislava Main Train station sayign it goes direct to the hotel .They didn't inform me that the said 74 bus only operates until 8:30 in the evening.So when I arrived at past 9 pm I had no option but to take a taxi ride to the hotel. The front desk told me that they were having problems with their wireless connections so I used the router and it worked just fine. It is a big hotel since my room was already on the 10th floor. The reception area/lobby was full of party people when I arrived .I heard that a party was being held in one of the ballrooms. The lobby is not really that big so expect no seating area when a function is held.This particular Holiday Inn has already used dispense containers for their shampoo and soap so if you would need anything like lotion, toothpaste and toothbrushes that some Holiday Inns give, you have to ask the reception desk.
I probably wouldnt stay here since its a bit far and hard to get to place from the city centre.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank betty l
Lucia H, Sales and marketing department at Holiday Inn Bratislava, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2013

Dear Madam,

thank you very much for taking the time to write to us. We very much appreciate every comment as it enables to make improvements and to provide the high standards of service which our guests expect of us. Thank you again for the time you have taken to inform us of your experience.