“Excellent service”
Review of BikeBratislava

BikeBratislava
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Bike and scooter rental in Bratislava. Treking, mountain and city bikes. Kick and moto scooters 50ccm and 125ccm.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Cambridge, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent service”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I hired a bike for a day - the staff very professional and helpful with useful local advice including routes. The bike was in very good condition and appropriate for a 160Km ride. The staff were very accommodating when I returned the bike by 2000 instead of the 1800 which I had indicated. Would definitely hire again from BikeBratislava. Their location was also easy to find.

Visited April 2014

• Slovak first
Tel Aviv
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice Ladislav, good bike, great tour”
Reviewed 15 March 2014

Ladislav opened the shop out of season, just for me. His sevice was professional and pleasant, and the tour itself was wonderful. Bratislava and the area are perfect for Biking.

Visited February 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Broxburn, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“yedoo”
Reviewed 21 September 2013

We rented two scooters. They were top of the range yedoo disc models. Very friendly service. Scooters excellent condition. We ordered two of these as soon as we returned.

Visited September 2013
Bratislava, Slovakia
“Straight to the point”
Reviewed 11 September 2013

I came directly to the shop (although the site says to reserve ahead). Lucia was there to give me a bike, guide me and recommend a very nice route.
I counted more than 5 hours but she insisted that it was less. It is hard to find these kind of businesses these days. I would certainly use their services next time when I am in Bratislava.

Rami Lahav
Binyamina
Israel

Visited September 2013
Bratislava
“Great place”
Reviewed 4 August 2013

I had a minor issue with my own bike, which I couldn`t fix by myself. I emailed BikeBratislava asking if they would help - and they did! We arranged the meeting, and the bike was as good as new within minutes, not to mention thoroughly checked along the way:) Since the lovely people working there don`t offer regular services such as this - my service was free-of-charge... quite unbelievable and very, very nice. Definitely recommend to everyone - if you look for a bike/scooter rental in Bratislava.

Visited July 2013