“Very competent, friendly and helfpful” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of BikeBratislava

BikeBratislava
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Bike and scooter rental in Bratislava. Treking, mountain and city bikes. Kick and moto scooters 50ccm and 125ccm.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Very competent, friendly and helfpful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

I went to Bratislava by bike and just as I was getting ready for heading back to Vienna, I realized I had a flat tire. Luckily, BikeBratislava was just across the street from where I stayed and they helped me with everything. Even though they had no business interest in me whatsoever, I was attended very friendly in the most competent way possible. Some few minutes later, the guy from BikeBratislava had fixed my bike and I was ready to head back to Vienna. Thanks again :)

Visited August 2014
2 Thank Erich S

• Slovak first
Holstebro, Denmark
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Helpfull staff and good quality bikes:-)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

We rented two bikes for 5 hours, and we got a very good service and a lot of information about routes and Bratislava in general. We wish the Company all the Best of luck - and hope they'll keep up the good comsumerfriendly attitude:-)

Visited July 2014
tampa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great adventure!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

Peter took 6 people of varying biking levels on a great tour. Starting at the bike shop, we went down to a bike path along the river, over a bridge, crossed the river, then off the beaten path on the other side. He stopped periodically to explain parts of the city, landmarks, stories about Bratislava's history, etc. We even went in an old abandoned bunker from the war, through the oldest park in Central Europe, and to a local pub where he treated us to a beer. This was an experience you won't get on your own or with a bus load of people. I highly recommend it!

Visited July 2014
2 Thank tampatennismom
Athens, Georgia
“absolutely amazing!! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

My friend and I decided to rent a scooter last minute and received super friendly and super cheap service. The rental was easy and the scooter we rented was really nice. We had a great time and didn't have any problems. It started raining toward the end of the day, so we called them and someone drove out to take back the scooter and let us pay. I will most definitely use rent from them again next time I'm in Bratislava! Thanks!!

“Good advices and good material”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

Really good in general! BikeBratislava is a very good way to discover the city, we saw really beautiful scenery (Danube and Devín castle in our case).
The crew is really nice and give good advices on where to go, which road to take if you don't know the city well.
Even though we were a very big group of students, they were nice and patient with us.
They also provide good materials.
I strongly recommend BikeBratislava if you plan to visit the city.

Visited April 2014