“Tour of Bratislava”

Visit Bratislava - Day Tours
Ranked #38 of 54 Tours in Bratislava
More attraction details
Owner description: Come to expierience unforgettable communist tour with a ride by historical cars along the most sophisticated fortification system ever built that used to defend sovereignty of pre-war Czechoslovakia. Get to know every day routine of Boarder Guards on the Iron Curtain boundaries during the Communist area.
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Tour of Bratislava”
Reviewed 25 February 2013

In the summer of August 2012, my family and I had the opportunity to be taken on a walking tour of Bratislava by Pavel Chvojka. We were extremely impressed and delighted by the amount of information we acquired throughout the duration of the tour. Any questions we had about the old town, or Slovakia for that matter, he could answer in depth. His passion for the history of the place was clear, making the tour all the better! It was definitely one of the most interesting tours I have been on. I speak for myself and my family when I say that we had a fantastic time, and would do it again in a heartbeat.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank Sequitur4

Been to Visit Bratislava - Day Tours? Share your experiences!