“Veggie does not equal boring”
Review of Veggie

Veggie
Ranked #157 of 1,284 Restaurants in Bratislava
Price range: US$6 - US$9
Description: We love nature, we love healthy food at Veggie. Here, you will get fresh, local, nutritious meals, drinks, desserts and snacks in a friendly atmosphere. You can find vegan and gluten free options at Veggie too. We serve hot combo from 11:30 till 14:00. We'll be happy to have you!
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I always considered vegetarian food to be boring. This bistro will however change your perception. Great variety of food and lunch menu. Quiche made of seasonal ingredients, wraps, all kinds of soups as well as hot matcha latte. It is hidden from the noisy street in the underpass and great for business meetings (if you want to impress your veggie business partner). I would not recommend it for larger groups as it is quite small (max 4. people).

1  Thank ninjas S

Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

Lovely tasty wraps using a range of soya, tofu, quorn and their own mixture. Friendly, helpful staff, plus in a quaint location in an indoor terrace. Ideal for some summer shade. Free mint water and wi-fi.

1  Thank Cosgr
Reviewed 10 April 2014

I was very happy to find a place like this right in the city centre. I got a tip and I wasnt disappointed at all!

Reviewed 7 January 2014

This self-service bistro offers excellent fresh vegetarian (some vegan options sometimes) in town. Young girl at cash was extremely attentive and explained me food options, all the time with a smile and in good mood. Food was tasty: soup, quiche as well as sweet dessert.
Great choice of drinks and sweets, comfortable patio sitting area.
Free wifi. Free drinking water.
If you are veggetarian or you are into fresh and healthy food visit it!
Closed on weekends!

1  Thank peterSK7
Reviewed 25 November 2013

If you like healthy wholesome food come here. They make amazing vegetarian wraps that can be purchased on a deal with soup, very healthy and affordable. The place is small and cosy but it makes up with content and looks. I enjoyed the hand-made atmosphere, lots of vegetarian and healthy cookbooks (in Slovak) available for purchase, leaflets about local events and little cupboard with healthy food made me fall in love with this little restaurant. They seem to be hands on with vegetarian world in Bratislava ;) I had a hummus wrap and then a raw dates and carrot cake. Staff very friendly and open to anyone :)

1  Thank Aneta P