Hotel Plus
Priceline
US$133
HotelQuickly
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 April 2013

Very inexpensive hotel/hostel. Easy connection to city center (20 mins on 1 bus) Internet didn't work in room and walls are VERY thin. Made reservation via email and staff was very helpful. The towels were really hard. There are blow dryers to borrow at the front desk if needed.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank adarlingsmile
Reviewed 9 November 2012

The location of the hotel and the surroundings around arent tht nice or good,but its not mistake of the hotel....but the bus to the centre is going often and not only one,first time I was in this hotel for the World Championship in ice hockey in 2011 and it was good enough for the price wht I paid then in tht period,in tht part where I was,ok it was little bit strange,communal showers and toilets,but the hotel part is more better....even Bratislava isnt tht nice how u would expect,but u can find a fun there and also good restaurants,but just only in the centre....the staff on the reception desk were helpful and kind to me,so for the service I dont have any bad word to them :) anyway if I would go to Bratislava again i will choose something more in the city centre.....but this was good for the value of money - anyway u will just sleep in the room nothing more :)

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
A TripAdvisor Member
Bratislava
Reviewed 20 October 2012

The hotel looked like care home for older people. Very institutional. No kettle in room to make hot drink which I think is not acceptable. Noisy. Drunk people screaming all night. Bed only for people size 6. I couldn't sleep all night. I would not stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 23 May 2012

Not very salubrious location but we stayed one night as flight was scheduled late. Clean and does what it says on tin. Breakfast plentiful. Be careful if catching bus from airport because stop is request so ding bell and research exact location for last few hundred metres.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 July 2008

I stay there for five nights and I found it good for the price I paid. It was really simple: no telephone in the room, no air conditioning, but it was clean and quiet. It was also near to the bus station, so, going to the city's center wasn't a problem.

The only problem I got there was an unfriendly and an usefulness guy at the reception. He was somehow impolite and when I asked him to help me with the public transportation, he just said that I should take a taxi. Anyway, I took the taxi, but afterwards, I figured out how to get to the downtown by using the trolleybuses and the trams.

The other staff, I would say, was nice.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)