“chicken salad - the worst I have ever had, the waitress left us 20 minutes waiting before we could place an order...”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Europa pub

Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2008

chicken salad - the worst I have ever had, the waitress left us 20 minutes waiting before we could place an order... never again... I guess you should order only pizza, they used to make one of the best pizzas in town...

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Loganville, Georgia
“Great Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2008

This place is downstairs from the Slovak Pub. The pizza is really good, but keep in mind that is nothing like Pizza Hut. My favorite is the Hawaii Pizza. They have menus in English, but keep in mind that the translation is not the greatest. When describing the seafood pizza, they refer to the seafood as "gifts of the sea", which made my friends and I think of animal droppings. It made for an interesting conversation later on when we were not eating dinner.