“Just as a good steak house should be”
Review of rosto steak house

rosto steak house
Ranked #9 of 257 Restaurants in Kosice
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I like Rosto Steak House, it delivers everything you would want from an evening at a good steak house. We had soup for starters (onion and cheese for me, chicken for my girlfriend), plus we both had steak with potatoes for our main course. The steaks were delicious and cooked to our exact requests. We also had ice cream each for dessert and one beer each, and the total bill was 37 Euro, excellent value for an excellent meal.Top marks for service - very attentive and friendly. We will return here for sure.

2  Thank AFCW

Reviewed 24 May 2014

I went to this restaurant for a dinner and they do have kinda strange selection of food - steaks, indian, mexican... At least everyone in the party can choose something :) but the food was very tasty, brought in a short time, service was nice and friendly, for sure one of the better ones in Kosice

Reviewed 11 March 2014

The service is average, but Pleasant. The food, for the price that you pay, is definitely above expected; the meat that we ordered was cooked to perfection, the side dishes were really nice and the sauces also. I like the architecture and decoration! We will be back...

1  Thank LuisSousaMarques
Reviewed 31 January 2014

Terrible food. This is one very confused restaurant in terms of food trying to serve up some slovak/middle eastern/steaks. The swarma was by far the worst thing I ever tried in my life. Totally rubbery and cooked to death. I tried the "mexican fajitas" They were not mexican at all, guacamole was store bought, and the fajitas itsself was total garbage. I'm never coming here ever again.

1  Thank Lenka L
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Rosto is one of my favourite restaurants in Kosice. Food is amazing, steaks really tender, portions are big as well so you won't leave hungry even if you only choose to have a main course. Waitresses are nice, they give you as much time as you need and happily explain what's what on the menu (which is in both slovak and english). Prices are amazing too! Excellent restaurant, you will definitely something to tickle your fancy!