“Nice discovery”

Cuisines: International
Padua, Italy
“Nice discovery”
Reviewed 27 August 2013

We went to the Paladium because we were looking for a taste of local food. We still don't know if we hit the real Slovakian cuisine but we were very satisfied with the cream cheese potatoes and the pork roll stuffed with dried tomato which I really recommend. The other dishes were also quite reach and elaborate. Average serving staff, some trouble to find the restaurant, nice rooftop restaurant but lacking in local flavour.

• Visited August 2013

• Slovak first
Bratislava, Slovakia
“Food is good, but not great”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

This is a good restaurant, I had a steak for lunch which was good but not great. The cut of meat was quite fatty so I had to cut out more then half of the meat. Otherwise all else was perfect, my wife had the tomatoe soup and this was great. For Slovakia this is a good place to visit.

• Visited July 2013
“Amazing place,food and stuff :)”
Reviewed 28 July 2013 via mobile

The best place in Nitra where to eat :) Great food and service. Nice and elegant for quite lunch or dinners!

• Visited July 2013
Nitra, Slovakia
“My favourite restaurant in Nitra”
Reviewed 29 May 2012

Style - friendly staff, tasty cuisine with fantasy, enoumous amount of mixed (alco and non alco) drinks, always fresh flowers at the tables,table servis, good coffee.

Visited May 2012
“I loved this restaurant”
Reviewed 9 February 2012

During my stay in Nitra, this restaurant was my best favorite. I missed their tomato soup..

Visited March 2011