“Haute cuisine, proffesional staff”
Review of Penzion Fortuna

Penzion Fortuna
Ranked #4 of 66 Restaurants in Poprad
Cuisines: Central European
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I was there for a short luch. Got very tasty foie gras and fish soup.
All of us were very satisfied. Just the fish soup could be much better.

Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

Very good resturant. The lamp was delicious. Also the linguine. Perfect. Nice service. Good wine. Very recommended.

Reviewed 7 November 2013

Prestige dining, elegance and stunning food served with first class service.
Truly a great experience. We’ve had the pleasure of dining in Fortuna several times and I can only highly recommend it, whether it is for small occasions, big or just a lunch, though can reassure you it won’t be “just a lunch”. You will be surprised. Enjoy!

Monika

Reviewed 30 September 2013

Finally, a real good restaurant with good wines !
More expensive than most in Slovakia, but if you have a special occassion, it's still good value for your money.

1  Thank schermyb
Reviewed 28 July 2013

Three weeks in Europe, and I fairly can say this was the best meal, and we were in Vienna, Budapest and Prague. Meticulous attention to detail, great understanding of taste combinations. We were served an "amuse bouche" of zucchini soup, which I loved, and I HATE zucchini! My son and I split a gazpacho with pork meatballs and a sheep cheese pie. The meatballs were crisp on the outside, juicy on the inside. The gazpacho had a great bite. The pie was of the charts good. We then had a trout with sautéed leeks and some pork tenderloin medallions, both of which were also moist and flavorful. And the may be the best apple strudel in creation.

I don't want to forget the hotel, where we had a huge and nicely decorated room. The small neighborhood that dates to the 13th century that the hotel is located in is very cute. The hotel is immaculate and run with care.

If you're in this area, both the hotel and the food are tremendous bargains and quality.

1  Thank PdxMarc