“If you fly from Kaunas early morning, this is best place where to stay”
Review of Anele's B&B

Anele's B&B
Ranked #2 of 27 Kaunas B&B and Inns
Jurmala, Latvia
“If you fly from Kaunas early morning, this is best place where to stay”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Excellent place where to stay over night and more.. in case you need to fly early from Kaunas to somewhere. Very warm and welcoming owners. House is clean and modern. Owner offers transfer to Kaunas airport. We stayed in Family apartment and were satisfied, only wish is separate blankets for 2 supplementary places on the sofa (we had only one blanket and children can't share). Very good value for money. Nice atmosphere. Thank you! Once we go to Kaunas, we stay there again.

Room Tip: Family room was very ok- large double bed and sofa for children.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Baicis

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Lowestoft, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 July 2013

Was on holiday in Palanga but had a early flight back home so was looking for a b/b that was closer to the airport, came across anele`s that was only 5 minutes away "our lucky day".

Anele was a charming pleasant host for our short stay, told us about the best place to eat that was about 200 metre`s away.

Our room was great, had a shared bathroom but has we where the only one`s there that night that was no problem, would highly recommend it has a holiday destination and not just a stop off close to the airport.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ernie d
Riga, Latvia
Reviewed 24 June 2013

We stayed in this hotel, because its near to Kaunas airport and our flight was on eraly morning. Clean rooms and very kind owner. Recomend this hotel. This hotel is two floor private house. If you want, you can leave your car there and get private transfer to airport.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank IevaSpalvinja
Riga, Latvia
Reviewed 6 August 2012

I was looking for a good budget place to stay near Kaunas airport and this place seemed to be a perfect match. We arrived late but the owner/manager welcomed us by offering some tea/coffee. She was a very pleasant lady.

Our room was very big. The furniture was quite basic but the room was clean. There was no bathroom in the room but we were ready for it as it was advertised. Shared bathroom was also clean and there were no other guests except us in the hostel so it was ok. We were also taken to the airport free of charge (nice bonus) at 5AM. The manager/owner drove us herself in her own car! Just WOW.

We were also allowed to leave our own car in their backyard for a week.

We only stayed there for 1 night arrived late and left early so cannot comment on breakfast and stuff...

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Leadfoot1981
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 24 April 2011

The B&B is only 5 minutes away from the Kaunas airport by car, and the nice host lady provided airport shuttle service free of charge. Room and bathroom were clean and the restaurant nearby was amazing!

• Stayed April 2011, travelled with friends
3 Thank ppqq
India
Reviewed 21 November 2010

I booked this place because this was very near to the airport for low cost airlines. This place is owned and run by an old Lithuanian couple. It had some excellent services to offer. When
I landed into Kaunas, the lady was already there waiting with the car for free pick up service to the hotel (B&B). After reaching the hotel I were pleased with the service again. They offered a nice cup of tea and then I was on to my rooms. Also I got a map with the directions and the lady was very helpful with answering my ever ending questions. The breakfast offered in the morning was good enough. If fact I had by return flight by 6AM in the morning nevertheless, the old lady prepared breakfast in the morning and gave me the packed breakfast. Also with fog outside, she drove the car till airport as early as 4.30AM (free drop service), which I have never expected. Also I was offered free wireless internet connection at my room, which came handy to me. I would like to mention here about the toilet / bathroom. They had a common bath with toilet, which was in fact bigger than the room I stayed [:)].

However there are couple of negatives about this place. This is little off from the city center and the rooms are not sound proof. So when ever some one walks in the night, I got disturbed.

The cost to service ration works very good for this place and I would like to recommend this place for a short stay in Lithuania.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with friends