“wonderfull pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 March 2014

If you want to eat a really good pizza go there! It is the best in Kaunas. I also liked their lassange too. The whole place is very warm and staff are very kind and helpfull. Staff speak English very well without to do any faces.. I think everybody need to try this place!

There are newer reviews for Piccola Italia - trattoria & pizzeria

Reviewed 13 March 2014

Nice small place, nice food, just be aware, that you cannot expect get table without prior reservation.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

I can suggest to everyone to have dinner at this italian style restaurant. Go and enjoy the meal and atmosphere.

Reviewed 9 January 2014

There is not so much place,if you want to drop in while passing by,you may not get a table.You should beter make reservation.The service is exellent,the food is the best italian in Kaunas.We like the place very much.

Reviewed 2 January 2014 via mobile

It was my second time in this restaurant and I felt like dejavu- one dish was extremely good and other was tasteless. I took ravioli with chicken and mushrooms sauce and my boyfriend had lasagne with chicken. Both of us had the same opinion- it was the best lasagne we have ever tried. Sauce was absolutely amazing and the plate was fully filled with it. Shame that ravioli was so tasteless- I think they need to serve it with different sauce or put more parmesan cheese on top. But still we really enjoyed this dinner. Thanks! We will come back soon!