“Exellent Staff”
Review of Ibis Kaunas Centre

Ibis Kaunas Centre
Ranked #5 of 28 Hotels in Kaunas
Reviewed 25 March 2013

The hotel was really in a very good location, Quick services, quiet & professional staff. I really liked the hotel lobby and the bath room.Fantastic location, room was very good value for money. Loved the soft beds and eiderdown pillows and duvets! Cleanliness! Quiet at night, rooms well isolated. All staff helpful, polite, with a smile! Loved absolutely everything! I am looking forward to stay there again!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 10 March 2013

Stayed there for couple of nights. For the price you pay you get very new hotel, excellent service, very fast, free internet, decent breakfast and perfect location. Well talking about location it is next to the Bus Terminals, which at night is a bit shady. Parking was free in the backyard - with cameras all over the place it felt safe. Perfectly clean rooms and hotel. Staff probably one of the best I have ever seen. Very helpful and professional. Definitely will stay there again!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 March 2013

The staff was very nice and helpful. Interbet is working without problems. They offer free parking area. Rooms are quite simple, no minibar, no any bottel of water. Quality of sleeping is average. But to be honest price was also incredible low so hotel is very good for low budget tourists like students I woud say.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 February 2013

The stuff was so friendly! The hotel itself is (looks) totally new. The breakfast could be better. But in general one of the best ibis I've been. The rooms are quite small like in every ibis. One small problem was that we had to use the same towel for face and body. Although I asked the cleaning lady, she didn't speak any English. But i really enjoyed my stay there. The stuff was really friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 February 2013

My wife and I recently stayed at the Ibis for 7 nights. Firstly, at a cost of £19 per night (including a buffet breakfast) the hotel is outstanding value. Lithuania is a cheap country, but we never expected such a cheap stay.

However, cheap does not have to mean that you have to sacrifice certain luxuries. The Ibis is superb in every way. It's location is in the 'new town' area of Kaunas. As a result, it requires a decent walk to get to the picturesque 'old town'. We found this to be a bonus, as it required us to take a daily stroll along the main pedestrianised street, which allowed us to take in sights along the way.

The airport bus (number 29) handily arrives at Kaunas Bus Station, which is immedaitely adjacent to the hotel. This also means that if you fancy taking any day trips out of Kaunas, it is easy to do so.

Our welcome was warm and friendly, the rooms immaculate and comfortable. I was particularly impressed with the size of the bathroom. The buffet breakfast is varied and substantial. It tasted great and allowed us to fill up ready for the day ahead.

All in all - a fantastic experience. Thoroughly recommended!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 February 2013

very nice hotel, and friendful personel. the price was very cheap and the location was allmost perfect for me. it is near by akropolis shopping center. the breakfast was ok, but not notable good. I definitely will go again to this hotel if I am travelling again to Kaunas.

Reviewed 10 January 2013

I stayed in this hotel just for one night though. Hotel seemed new and nice, reception and some restaurant staff were very nice. I was surprised that with Accor loyalty card you can get a welcome drink. This was one nice thing that for sure made my stay much better. Free internet is a must and it was pretty good, not excellent but good.
Of course, I can not write a review without some criticism :) Some restaurant waiters were nice and some a little arrogant. The guy comes over to ask you if you decided and when you say "not yet, we need some time" then he stands there, so he was standing there for like five minutes, rolling eyes and waiting until we'll decide. Other, the guy brought a different thing that we ordered but defended that it was the thing what we wanted, funny!
Hotel as such is cute and nice, only thing is that the walls are very thing so you can hear everything that happens in other room :D I had a exciting night, I even turned off TV to follow drama next door :D but as a farewell gift I received cold water for the morning shower (there was no warm water).
Next time, I will spend 20 EUR more and stay in a bit more better hotel.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business