Centre Hotel
Hof Hotel(Kaunas)
Kaunas Hotel(Kaunas)
Alanta(Kaunas)
View Hotel
All reviewspanoramic viewroof terraceplace to sleepboiled eggsold townone nightquiet at nightbig roomreception staffnice breakfastnice hotelshort stayroom was cleandouble bedtwo nightsrecommend this hotelcity
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 February 2014

If you can live with dirty carpet, very low ceiling and crap breakfast, it's ok. At least for eastern Europe. The hotel offered to play pool for free, but the table and cue sticks were quite messed up, so don't count on it. At least they let me park my bike in the yard behind gate for the night.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
CentreH, General Manager at Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Dear Pucins,

Thank you for your reply. I am sorry for the inconvenience you had. Our hotel is about to have all new changes. We are also about the change our breakfast menu, cafe area so that our customers would be satisfied.
I apologise once again and I hope that you will let us to improve you our service.
We send you greetings from Kaunas!

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 12 February 2014

It was about 4 degrees C outside, and it was way too cold in the room, even with maximum heating on and closed windows, three blankets hardly helped to get warm a little. The room was on the top floor. Rooms are very big (with a tiny TV, you can hardly see anything), so is the bathroom. Breakfast was approximately 4 euro per person, with little choice. Internet connection was absent (perhaps because the room was very far from lobby).

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
CentreH, General Manager at Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2014

Dear, Alveja,

I am very sorry for all the inconvenience you had. Anytime it is cold in the room you may ask for the heater. The receptionist will bring it to your room for your comfort. Also, we are about to change the breakfast in the cafe so that customers would have a nice meal in the morning. I would also like to say, that hotel offers wi-fi in all the rooms. If the wi-fi is not good enough we can always offer the internet cable.
Once again, I personally want to apologise you for all the uncomfortable things you had. Everytime if you have any inconvenience, tell about this to our reception. We will try to help you however we can!
We send you greeting from Kaunas.

Yours sincerely,
Hotel manager,

Reviewed 8 June 2013

We only stayed in Centre Hotel Nuova for one night in summer when visiting our friends. The reception staff had good english, were friendly and helpful. The room was average size, with surprisingly low ceilings, with the view to car park. No air conditioning in the room so we were roasting as it was 25+ degrees outside. We didn't eat breakfast in hotel, and didn't use any of the facilities so can't comment on them. The location of the hotel is OK, a bit rough area though, but very quiet at night, even though we had our window open at all times.
Would not stay here again, but for the money we paid (about 30euros) I'd say its good value.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kitakitana
CentreH, General Manager at Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2014

Dear, kitakitana,

Thank you for your review! We are happy that it was appropriate quality for the price to you. Still, we hope to see you sometime again in our hotel and maybe stay in our panoramic rooms. Ceilings are hire there and the view of Kaunas city is very nice! We send you greetings from Centre Hotel staff!

Best regards,

Reviewed 27 September 2012

Can I say that I cannot comment on the hotel itself as other reviews have done that for me. I tried to book tis hotel for this weekend, the description of the 'special offer' is 380Lt and includes dinner a breakfast, however when I called to book, was told that dinner is extra!! I was also offered a standard room only and would be 10% discount but still no dinner!! well if that is misleading enough I then check reviews on this site and also 'booking.com' and feel lucky now as I never confirmed my booking. I have now made alternative arrangements.

Room Tip: take serious consideration
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BalticBill
CentreH, General Manager at Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Dear BalticBill,

Thank you for your review. I personally would like to apologise you for this inconvience and misunderstanding. Centre Hotel has a new staff, new changes in the hotel. We are also planning to renovate hotel's rooms for the cozy and comfortable guests stay. I am very sorry for the receptionist mistake and can assure you that this will never happen again. We hope to see you in Centre Hotel sometime and let us change your opinion about our service. Centre Hotel staff sends you greetings from Kaunas!

Yours faithfully,
Gintarė Vizgaitytė

Reviewed 26 August 2012

Hotel is located on the hill and many rooms got lovelly view to the center of city. Room was ok,.but no minibar, no drinking water and no modern tv. Hotel is absolutely alcohol free and only soft drinks available on the bar open really limited. Receptionists were really nice and so kind and pretty:) Veranda front of the hotel was out of order and plastic roof leaking badly. Internet and computer free for use on the 1st floor.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Niko_sta

Dear, Niko_sta,

Thank you very much for your review! I apologise you for such a late review back. We are very happy for the things you liked in our hotel and we would like to apologise for those who was uncomfortable for you. Centre Hotel has some changes in it, we have drinking water in the rooms, alcohol available in hotel's cafe also wi-fi is available in all hotel's rooms free of charge. We are also planning to renovate our rooms for customer's cozy stay in the hotel. Hope to see you in Centre Hotel once again! Centre Hotel staff sends greetings from Kaunas to you!