Despite the nice pictures, the hotel turned out to be a total disaster - it is definitely not a 4-star hotel, rather it is 2-2,5 stars maximum. The largest problems are with the buildings (both, A and B) and personnel.
The major issues:
1. The buildings are sound-transparent, as the walls were made of paper, so you hear when your neighbour in another room is turning in bed, not mentioning all toilet flushes, sneezes and conversations;
2. The buildings are very stupidly planned and poorly maintained, you tend to hear weird noises from piping and sewage, ventilation, air conditioning, etc., which are engineered in a wrong way for a public building;
3. Hotel management is spying on guests via candid cameras, which are disguised as fire detectors or other devices, and there are no signs indicating video surveillance, so this seems to be an illegal activity;
4. Personnel speaks very poor English, if any at all, and have no clue what a service means, and most of the staff is very unfriendly, unwelcoming and unhelpful;
5. Rooms are very dirty. Everything is dirty. Furniture, walls, etc.
So I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. Rather take Best Western (****) or Park Inn by Radisson.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Kaunas Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.