“Wow”
Review of Urmas

Urmas
Ranked #30 of 92 things to do in Kaunas
Reviewed 5 February 2013

Oh my God! What a discovery. I travel a lot, but have not seen anything like this. Excellent location - for shopping fans.

5  Thank 911MartinS
"shops"
in 4 reviews
"lithuania"

Reviewed 30 January 2013

This is great! I love the Lithuanian cakes, strange looking but very tasty, love how cheap the grocery essentials are. I haven't purchased any presents from here yet but its all on my "I want that" list.
One minus is they haven’t online shopping which would be great! This is like a huge Bazaar with international grocery items and low pricing!

3  Thank NorthernVisitor641
Reviewed 12 December 2012

We dropped in briefly to the market. I liked that it had a lot of fruits, vegetables, and various meats. I am guessing Lithuanians probably eat a lot of meat.

2  Thank PeterGlobe
Reviewed 5 December 2012

We drove there on a Saturday. Lots of cars and mass of people. It's a very popular place among the locals. We walked around for a couple of hours. Lots to see and buy. Highly recommended place to visit. A must see!

1  Thank RenataManchester