“Good beer at reasonable prices”
Review of Bravaria

Bravaria
Ranked #162 of 257 Restaurants in Kaunas
Kaunas, Kauno Apskritis, Lithuania
“Good beer at reasonable prices”
Reviewed 2 February 2013

I spend quite a lot of time there with my friends. Love the beer. And it is rather cheap. And to top it of, the owners tend to experiment with it and introduce some interesting new types of beer from time to time. So I strongly advice to ask the waitress for the list of beer types before ordering instead of just going through the menu.

Visited January 2013

Bloomsburg, PA
“A Mix of German & Lithuanian Cuisine”
Reviewed 6 June 2012

Bravaria is a fabulous German restaurant located in the Akropolis Shopping Center. The restaurant offers a nice view of the Akropolis ice rink. One can relax and watch the skaters pass by.

The menu offers BOTH German and Lithuanian cuisine. I had the Nuremberg Sausage with sauerkraut. When it arrived I was amazed at the amount of sausage on my plate. My boyfriend had giras which is a traditional Lithuanian drink along with Lithuanian food. The restaurant I believe is also a microbrewery. It serves an array of beers: Alaus bravoras, Bravaria Premium Bravaria, Baltas Bravaria, and Ajerų Pusšviesis Bravaria medaus alus.

I highly recommend this restaurant. It offers tasty and delicious German food!

• Visited April 2012