“Quite good place”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 February 2014

I have been there just for some business meetings, so have tried just their coffees, teas and deserts. It was quite tasty. Interior is interesting, but not really my style, I couldn't feel very cozy there. It is dark place with higher ceilings.. Service could be better, we always had to wait for waitress, especially bringing us our check. But a lot of people love this place, not sure why :) Guess it's quite ok..

Reviewed 2 February 2014

The best thing that this restaurant have of course are theirs pizzas, in my opinion they are best in Kaunas city.

Reviewed 2 October 2013

This place is proud to have many clients. And those people come over there not by chance. It is perfectly located in the heart of the old town and offers excellent pizzas, one of the best pizzas I have ever eaten in my life. The prices of pizzas range from 15 to 22 LTL and the quality is superior. I have also heard that lasagne is excellent there also, but never tried myself. However, deserts there are very disappointing, but pizzas are their horse to ride. My advice would be to take any pizza and a bear. Enjoy.

1  Thank JustasS
Reviewed 15 July 2013

Lovely interior filled by chatting people (be sure to do reservation if coming on evening). Great food, friendly stuff, reasonable pricing.

1  Thank Linas P
Reviewed 24 June 2013

We had few partys there. Always nice staff. Cozy and nice place to spend time with friends, colleagues or family. It suites for all ocasions. I allways recommend this place to people, who haven't been there yet. Really good food for affordable price. One of the best places in oldtown!