“Very good Lithuanian food and overwhelming service!!”
Review of Veronika

Veronika
Ranked #98 of 263 Restaurants in Kaunas
Cuisines: Eastern European
Helsinki
“Very good Lithuanian food and overwhelming service!!”
Reviewed 1 August 2013

We were welcomed immediately after arriving and the owner showed us the garden which was just fabulous!

This place is at hill Zaliakalnis next to Iki (grocery store) quite near to Christ's resurrection church.

Best thing was waitress speaking good English and did know how to recommend food. We were looking for Lithuanian dishes (Lietuviski patiekalai in Lithuanian). I think my Cepelinai "Zeppelins" were made just for me while waiting. And I don't really care if they weren't, 'cause the taste made me think that anyway!

Very good food, service and the prices were highly reasonable (2,5 LTL a 0,33 l beer, 6 LTL 0,5 l for cider). A small dish, one Cepelinai costs only 4,5 LTL. So for tasting different types of Lithuanian dishes with a smaller budget this place is perfect!

We enjoyed the sun at the garden but they did have small shelters to eat at and a beautiful grill there as well, so that the restaurant will be a nice place to eat at the evening as well!

Looking forward to our next trip, we'll run to this place :)

Next time I'll make sure we'll find a Lithuanian dish that i love!

• Visited July 2013